04 ➵ The Best Friend Challenge

(A/N: Tyler Oakley isn't in this chapter but I needed a best friend challenge video and his was the best one)

Best Friend Challenge 

-

"Today I'm here with someone you maybe know. He isn't a YouTuber but I probably mentioned him before and I think we also did a challenge together," Calum explained.

"Yeah, it was the Chicken Nugget Challenge but that was ages ago," his best friend Finn told us.

I already knew him since I've been watching Calum's videos since he had around 2.000 subscribers.

To this day I was still mad at myself that I didn't try to get noticed by him earlier. Back then it was so much easier since there weren't really a lot of people who spammed him. I could've been best friends with him now if I just weren't too lazy to made myself a Twitter back in time.

"For my new viewers, this is my best friend Finn. Tell them what we're doing today."

"The best friend challenge,"  Finn told us excited.

'What a coincidence' I thought to myself because today was the day I would finally meet Luke in person who in fact was my best friend.

"Right. I just really wanted you guys to know a little bit more about me and Finn is a part of me."

Finn laughed, "That was smooth Calum, really smooth."

"Anyway, let's get this started."

It was a really cute video and Finn seemed like a really cool guy. He had potential to open up his own YouTube channel and be actually successful with it.

Now exactly one hour and thirty minutes were left until I was finally able to give Luke the biggest hug he's ever received. 

Since Luke woke up today he spammed me with hundred messages saying how excited he was. At the moment I tried to pass some time by watching YouTube and showering.

I've probably showered for 45 minutes to pass the time.

✧ ✧

Ten minutes.

I was already sitting at Starbucks, drinking my probably third coffee and I felt like throwing up, probably because I was so happy and nervous and excited and all that at once. 

Five minutes.

"God, I think I'm going to faint," I whispered to myself and picked on my nails nervously.

"Please don't," I heard a familiar voice behind me saying and my eyes widened.

I turned my head so fast it almost got me whiplash.

"Luke," I said and smiled really big.

"You were so focused on your phone and coffee, you didn't even notice me coming in," he said and fake pouted. I just jumped from my chair and threw my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back.

"I'm so fucking happy right now," I whispered and could feel him nodding. 

"Me too."

✧ ✧

"I didn't know you were taller than me."

I took a sip from my coffee.

"Well, I didn't know you'd look that hot in real life, like damn," he said and I blushed, trying so hard not to choke on my coffee.