10 ➵ Vlog #3

Vlog #3 (Saturday)

-

It was nine o'clock in the morning and I was tired as fuck. Even though I knew that I had to get up early today, I decided to stay up until 4am.

Bad decision, really bad.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and showered, then got ready and made my way to the kitchen. 

It was way too early to make sandwiches. I was so tired, I would probably cut myself with the knife without even realizing it. I decided to eat some cereal and almost fell asleep in the bowl.

"Michael? Is this really you or am I dreaming?" my mum suddenly said and walked over to me. She poked my cheek, then said, "It's really you."

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, it's me."

"Why the hell are you awake? It's not even ten!"

"Because I'm going to meet a friend in half an hour. It was really stupid to make plans this early in the morning, but I already ditched him yesterday so I just agreed on meeting today at ten," I explained.

"A friend?" she asked and sat down next to me, taking a sip of her coffee she just made.

"Yeah. His name's Isaac. I met him a few days ago. We texted a lot and he seems really cool."

She nodded. "So, are you interested in him?"

"Not really. I mean, he's cute and nice and all that stuff but I think he's more a good friend. I don't even know if we can call us friends since we've only met once and then just texted for a week."

-

"Hey," I said and Isaac smiled.

"Hi."

"Just for the record, I'm extremely tired. I went to bed really late yesterday and if I start to talk about random and embarrassing stuff, please excuse me. My brain is still sleeping."

He laughed. "It's fine. So, I think we should get some coffee to wake you up a little bit."

"That's actually an awesome idea," I said.

"Great but we have to wait for a friend of mine. I hope it's okay that I brought him, too. It's just that he's barely-"

"It's fine, really," I cut him off and smiled.

We waited about fifteen minutes before Isaac said, "There he is."

"No way. This is your friend? You've got to be kidding me," I whispered.

"Yeah. So you know him?"

"Actually-"

"Isaac! Good to see you again!" his friend interrupted our little conversation.

"Same goes to you," Isaac said and hugged him. I stood there awkwardly and nervous.

They separated and the he looked at me.

"Michael?" he then asked and also hugged me. I was surprised at first but then hugged him back.

"So you both know each other?" Isaac asked.

"Kind of. Well, he probably knows more about me than I do and I barely know him," Calum chuckled and I blushed.

"Stop. That's not true," I said.

"Michael, I read your tweets," he said and winked at me, I blushed even more.

"I understand, Michael's a fan," Isaac said and laughed.