18 ➵ Vlog #8 + Question And Answer

(A/N: cAN WE TALK ABOUT THE GIF I MEAN ABOUT MALUM BEING CUTE LITTLE SHITS IN THE BACKGROUND ????)

Vlog #8 + Q&A (Saturday)

-

@skittleshood: :)

I was happy.

The reason?

The reason was Calum.

Yesterday before I went to bed I thought about some stuff that happened lately, such as meeting Calum and becoming friends with him. I realized how happy he actually made me. He always did, whether with his videos, tweets, selfies or just his smile.

He made me happy.

And then I realized that I was in love.

Then I thought to myself that I couldn't be.

But I was. 

[from: calum from youtube]

My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

hi mikey, you wanna hang out at my place today ?? isaac's also there :)

Even though I wished him and I were alone I still accepted the offer and took the bus to his house.

I rang his doorbell and seconds later he opened the door. I walked up the stairs to his apartment where he greeted me with a big hug.

"I'm happy you're here," he said.

"Me too," I whispered back and hugged him even tighter.

"Guys, I feel like a major fifth wheel right now," Isaac said and laughed. We let go of each other and I also greeted him.

"Long time no talk," he said.

"It's because you never answer your phone, you little shit," I laughed and he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, probably."

✧ ✧

"You guys don't mind if I film a Vlog, right?" Calum asked.

"No, never ask again," we both replied in unison and then high fived about it. Calum just laughed at us and turned on the camera. 

"Hey Hoodies, I hope you're all having a great day or night. Anyway, I'm not planning on going out today because I have my lazy day," he said.

Isaac and me were sitting on the opposite of where Calum was sitting.

I was just staring at him and god, he was so beautiful.

"That's why I decided to answer some of your question." 

He grabbed his phone and showed it to the camera. "I'm tweeting out the hashtag ask Cal now and see what you want to know."

Then he typed the tweet and my phone made a sound since I always got notifications when he tweeted. Calum looked at me, smiled and then went back to talking to the camera.

"Let's see. Someone asked me if I got a bae or nah," he said, laughing and his laugh was like music to my ears.

"I don't know. Maybe I got one, maybe nah."

"The next person asked who my OTP is. My answer has to be Troyler. Definitely."

Deep down I was sad about that answer.