02 ➵ The Shock Ball Challenge

Shock Ball Challenge

-

"It's a beautiful day today my sunshines and you know what that means; hiding in your bedroom from the sun and staying on Tumblr."

Relatable.

"Moving on. Today I'm here with Joey Graceffa," he said, then it was silent for a few seconds.

"Joey you little shit, I told you that when I say your name you should hop on my bed and greet them," he whispered while laughing and looked to the left where Joey was probably hiding.

"Yeah, but I wanted a special entrance," you could hear him say in the distance. Calum sighed and looked at the camera again.

"Please welcome the absolutely amazing, handsome, the one and only, Joey Graceffa."

Then Joey jumped on his bed and shouted, "Hey y'all beautiful people."

"Tell them what we're going to do today."

"We're doing the horrible Shock Ball Challenge which I hate with passion."

"Don't be a pussy, it's not that bad," Calum laughed and then explained the game.

"The first theme I chose is food."

-

"Michael, you can't sit in your room the whole summer," my dad said and sighed.

"But I want to. My friends are all on holiday with their families or either drinking their asses off. You know I hate parties," I explained and took a bite from the pizza.

"The weather is so beautiful, why don't you go to the beach and finally find a girlfriend?" mum suggested and I corrected her.

"Boyfriend."

My parents didn't really mind me being gay, they just tended to forget it a lot, especially my mum.

I think my dad was more okay with my gay being than my mum. She always talked about how I need to find a girlfriend and how beautiful the girls here in LA were, even though she knew that I liked boys.

It's not that my mum was homophobic or didn't like the gay lifestyle, as she always called it, but I think she wasn't really comfortable with it. She still had this picture in her mind of me and a wife and tons of kids. 

She wouldn't abandon me if I would get a boyfriend but I think she would be a little upset. I could understand where she was coming from but I wished she would be happy for me and finally accept my homosexuality.

✧ ✧

@CalumHood: tweet me, i'm bored #talktocal :)

Should I try? Should I waste my time with spamming? 

Yes, yes I should. Today could be the day I would finally get noticed by him.

@skittleshood: @CalumHood why are you so out of reach #talktocal

@skittleshood: @CalumHood don't ignore me #talktocal

@skittleshood: @CalumHood hi i exist #talktocal

@skittleshood: @CalumHood :( #talktocal

@skittleshood: @CalumHood dude #talktocal