00 ➵ Prologue

You tell yourself 'just one more' but the next time you look at the clock it's 3:34am.

I knew that feeling too well, it happened almost every night.

Usually I opened my laptop at 10pm and started to watch some of my favorite YouTube videos. I may had seen them all more than twice but that didn't matter. If they made me laugh I would watch them three times in a row because laughing is healthy.

People who laugh live longer, at least that's what I've heard.

If that was the case I would probably die at the age of 134, thanks to my favorite YouTubers. 

If they wouldn't kill me earlier with their good looks.

Who my favorites were? Probably the guys from our2ndlife and danisnotonfire. I have a lot more, though. Troye Sivan, Marcus Butler, Mazzi Maz, Tyler Oakley and also Miranda Sings were awesome and I loved them a lot.

But there was one boy I adored the most and who was my absolute number one favorite YouTuber.

Collabcal.

His real name was Calum Hood and he's from Australia. He posts weekly collabs with other YouTubers like the ones I had already named. They usually did challenges. Some people thought it was unoriginal, but his 2.557.456 subscribers loved what he was doing and always defended him whenever he got hate.

You could say that I was a little bit obsessed with him.

He looked good, his smile made my day always better, he was funny and had I already mentioned that he looked good?

He was absolutely gorgeous.

I wasn't the only one who thought that, though.

He had a really big fanbase. Most of them were girls and they worshipped him, I'm not saying that I didn't.

You could say I was the typical fangirl with my Twitter fan account and Tumblr blog dedicated to him, except that I was a boy.

He never noticed me before which made me really sad.

Calum barely followed fans but he always talked to them. Almost every night before he went to bed he tweeted the hashtag #talktocal and replied to tons of tweets but never mine.

He really cared about us and tried to always put one hundred percent heart and time in what he was doing and I thought that was amazing.

I really wanted him to notice me. I didn't need a follow, a simple tweet would make me happy for probably the rest of my life.

I guess I just had to wait, my time would come eventually.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Here's the prologue. What do you think?

I know this idea is kind of unoriginal but 5SOS and YouTube are one of my favourite things in my life and to write about it is so much fun. I already know that I'll absolutely love to write this fanfiction.

Some things you need to know:

1) A lot of YouTubers will be mentioned in the next chapters. If you don't know them, you can still read the story and maybe discover new YouTubers. Discovering new YouTubers is always amazing.

2) The chapters will be named after YouTube videos. I will always put the video on the side (or above) so you can watch it if you haven't yet. If you did, you can still watch it (laughing is healthy). Also I'll put a picture of the YouTuber on the side (or above, if you're reading on your phone).

3) When the chapter is called 'The Whisper Challenge' then this will be the video Calum uploaded on his channel in this chapter. If you don't know what the challenge is I recommend you to watch the videos first so you know what it is about. Also the videos that Calum uploads were never uploaded by other YouTubers in this story, so no, he does not copy them. 

4) Calum uploads his videos on Wednesday, every week.

If you couldn't understand some of the points above don't worry. It'll all be clear in a few chapters, I'm sure.

Also, I know exactly what I'm writing about here because Michael is based off of me and probably every fangirl.

If you liked the prologue, please leave a vote and some comments.

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧

I need to say this for the people who don't know yet: English isn't my native language, so sorry for grammar- or spelling mistakes. I always mess up a lot at time stuff (like past or present) and with putting commas at the right places. Always feel free to correct me! But do it nicely :) For those who want to know, my native language is german :)