11 ➵ The Seven Seconds Challenge

7 Seconds Challenge

-

"Hello guys and welcome back to my channel," Calum said and waved at us. "Today I'm here with the second cutest person alive, Troye Sivan."

Troye was pouting, "Second cutest person? I don't want to collab with you anymore," he then said and got up but Calum catched his wrist and pulled him in his arms. 

"No, you need to stay," he laughed. Troye gave in and they continued the video.

"Today we're doing The Seven Seconds Challenge. You probably know how that works, if not you'll find out now. Let's start," Calum explained.

I was so happy that Calum finally collabed with Troye, I had waited for this for so long. The video was very funny and made me horny because Calum took his shirt off once.

God dammit.

✧ ✧

@skittleshood: @CalumHood so who's the cutest person alive if troye is only the second cutest

"Are you even listening to me?" Isaac asked.

"What? Oh, yeah. Uh, wait, what exactly were you saying?"

"You suck."

"Shut up, I'm awesome. Now what were you talking about?" I asked and put my phone away. 

"About this new movie I wanted to see. You're up for it?"

"Do I have to move?"

Isaac sighed and said, "Of course you do. Wow, I just realized you're the most boring and laziest friend someone could have."

"Still, I have more friends than you will ever have," I said.

"Internet friends don't really count as friends."

My jaw dropped.

"Are you being serious? Internet friends are the best friends you could have. They understand you, they don't judge, they love you no matter what, they always try to cheer you up when you're sad and they're always there for you. No matter what time it is, I can text them and they'll answer, except when they're sleeping. Internet friends are more important than real life friends because most of them are shitty assholes that don't even like you. They just act like they do."

He smiled, "I was joking, calm down but thank you for calling me an asshole that only acts like he likes you."

"No, I didn't mean it like that. Not all real life friends are like that but most of the ones I have. I know that you don't just act like you like me. Well, that's what I hope," I laughed. "Speaking of friends, how did you meet Calum?" I asked. 

"We went to school together. I know him since fifth grade," he answered.

"Why were you never in his videos before? He never even mentioned you. I know that, I saw every video of him."

"Because I was really shy back then. Before we even got the chance to film a video together my family moved to Los Angeles. Calum and I never stopped talking, though. He's like one of my best friends and I didn't want to give up our friendship. Even though we only saw each other three times a year we never lost contact," he told me and smiled. 

"That's awesome. I have another question about Calum."

"Go ahead and ask."

"Is he interested in someone?"

"He had a big crush on a girl named Cecelia for a really long time but I think that's over. She always played hard to get and someday Calum was sick of it, so he stopped trying and I guess he's over her. So no, at the moment he isn't. Why are you asking?"

"Just curious," I said.

He smirked, "Are you interested in him?"

I could feel myself blushing, even though there was no reason for me to blush.

"No, absolutely not. I mean I really love his videos and he's really nice, even in real life, but in the end I'm just a fan and he's the super hot, famous and straight YouTube star. It's just fan love, really," I explained.

✧ ✧

Isaac left an hour ago and now I was facetiming with Luke who was rambling about Ashton, nothing new to be honest. 

"Do you even realize how much you're in love with him?" I asked and smiled.

Luke's cheeks turned bright red. 

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Maybe I am."

"You totally are."

"Yeah, you're right, I am."

"So, how is it working out between you and him? Did he explain why he kissed that girl?" I asked.

"He was drunk or something. I didn't really care about it much because right after he apologized he kissed me. God, his lips are heaven," he said.

"I don't really trust this boy. One day he kisses a random girl, then he apologizes and kisses you? Do you know what I'm thinking? I think he knows that you're head over heels for him and now he's playing with you."

"Well, that's rude. Ashton is actually a sweetheart," he tried to convince me but I didn't trust Ashton.

"Whatever, just take care of your heart. I don't want it to be broken by some douche who doesn't care," I told him. 

"Stop calling Ashton a douche. You don't know him at all. He may seems like a player but he isn't. We hang out a lot and talk a lot and make out a lot, I know what I'm talking about. You have no right to insult him like that."

"Look, I'm sorry if this hurt you. I'm just worried about you. You were so sad when he kissed this girl, I don't want you to be sad again because of him."

"You're getting on my nerves, really."

"You did not just say that. I'm trying to be a good friend," I said.

"Do you know what I think? I think you're jealous because you have no love life."

"Okay, that's it," I said and hung up.

Well, that sucked. 

✧ ✧

I wasn't really in a good mood for the rest of the day.

I didn't want to fight with Luke, he was my best friend and I was really just worried about him. I mean, that was what best friends did, trying to protect the other from heartbreaks and all that shit you have to deal with when you're a teenager.

I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and I was praying that it was a message from Luke.

It wasn't.

[in reply to @skittleshood: @CalumHood so who's the cutest person alive if troye is only the second cutest]
@CalumHood: @skittleshood the person who asked

And that's what I meant when I said Calum always cheered me up when I was having a bad day without even knowing it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Uh, yeah.

So, Muke got into a fight, Isaac and Michael are hanging out more and Calum is a cheeky little shit. 

CAN WE TALK ABOUT TROYE WHO'S THE MOST AMAZING PERSON THAT EXISTS OKAY GREAT

If you liked the chapter, please leave votes and comments :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines  *:・゚✧