23 ➵ Vlog #12

Vlog #12 (Friday)

-

Today something weird happened at school.

People, mostly girls, started talking to me.

Not that it's something that doesn't happen a lot but I was still a little bit surprised. They were surprised too.

"I've never seen you here."

"Wait, you're going to this school?"

I've heard these two sentences way too often today. Dean had no clue what was going on either but hit me when someone asked if Calum and I were still hanging out.

"Those bitches," I mumbled under my breath so they couldn't hear.

They only talked to me because I was friends with Calum. I couldn't believe it.

Well, actually I could. I'm not interesting unless a famous YouTuber hangs out with me, I got it. But those girls actually thought I would tell them where he lived and even asked me for his phone number.

"Could you tell him to follow me on twitter, please?" one girl asked.

I hated the attention they gave me. It pissed me off that they acted like I was best friends with them.

They wish I would be, everybody wants a piece of my fine ass.

Now that Calum was my friend apparently my ass got even finer but they could suck my dick.

(Not really, gross. Only Calum was allowed to suck my dick)

They would never get Calum's number or address or whatever, I would keep my mouth shut.

On the good side, our school decided to make a new rule which said that the teachers weren't allowed to give us homework at weekends anymore.

It was awesome, really. Now I had even more time to drown in my own tears because Troye is a beautiful human being.

[from: lukey poo]

calum tweeted you a heart emoji last night what happened

did he talk to you

are yOU TWO A THING NOW

Instead of answering I facetimed him.

"I'm kind of busy," he whispered.

"But you just texted me?"

"Yeah, because Ashton went to the toilet and I hoped for a short answer."

"So you can't talk?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Luke, are you talking to yourself?" I could hear Ashton say and laugh, then he sat down behind Luke, shirtless may I add, and kissed his neck.

"No, Ashton stop," Luke laughed and slapped him playfully, "I'm facetiming with Michael."

Now Ashton looked at Luke's phone and immediately covered his bare chest with the bed sheets.

"Wait, no. You can sit there shirtless, I don't mind," I said and Luke gasped.

"Can you not? That's my boyfriend we're talking about."

"But he's hot."

"I'm done. I'll text you when my handsome boyfriend left. Now please excuse us while we're making out. You can jack off to that picture in your head if you want. Bye."