26 ➵ Punk Edits In Real Life

Punk Edits In Real Life

-

"I'm really excited for this collab," Calum said and smiled. He was sitting alone in front of the camera.

"It's because I'm amazing," you could hear someone say and then Connor sat down next to him.

"Hi guys, I'm Connor Franta," he said and waved at the camera.

"Oh god, Connor looks so hot are you kidding," I said to myself and almost fainted. Connor and Calum in one video was too much for my poor little heart.

"Today we're going to do something crazy," Calum said.

"But it'll be a lot of fun. I hope," Connor added and they laughed.

"Yeah, hopefully. We're going to turn each other into punk edits. We've seen those a lot on tumblr recently and thought why not give you guys what you want?"

"Really great idea. Just great. You already make everyone cry because of your good looks and now you turn each other into fucking hot punks. I'm done."

These fucking boys.

"On my channel Connor is turning me into a punk and we also did another video on his channel where I turn him into one. We didn't film that yet, though. Anyway, let's get this started," Calum explained.

"I am so not ready for this."

Then Connor showed us what he got. Bandanas, fake tattoos and sleeves, fake piercings and also hair chalk.

"I really want the sleeve," Calum said but Connor told him to put on the sleeve after he's done with the rest of him.

Calum got a lip and eyebrow piercing which looked incredibly hot and some tattoos on his neck which made him even hotter. Then he put on the sleeve and not only me but also my dick seemed to like it way too much.

(I did not stop the video just so I could wank to the thought of punk Calum's lips around my dick no what are you talking about I would never do that)

At the end Connor tried to put some purple hair chalk in Calum's hair but you couldn't really see it since his hair had a natural, dark colour.

"I actually look really great, I should think about getting some tattoos," Calum said and then ended the video.

I also watched the video where Calum turned Connor into a punk and damn, he did a great job.

[to: calum from youtube]

pUNK EDITS WITH CONNOR ARE YOU KIDDING ME 

ARE YOU FOR REAL

ARE YOU REALLY THINKING ABOUT GETTING TATTOOS

CALUM 

btw i was looking for my phone for ten minutes before texting you and then realized i was sitting on it

bUT CALUM

[from: calum from youtube]

calm down honey

Honey.

✧ ✧

[from: lukey poo]

you wanna get wasted with me