31 ➵ The Internet Slang Challenge

The Internet Slang Challenge

-

"Hello guys, today I'm here with Marcus."

Marcus said is his typical hello and Calum chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Marcus asked.

"I don't know, I think you sound funny. Your hello always makes me laugh but it's cute, really."

"Anyway, today we're doing the internet slang challenge. Niomi will give us some internet slang words or whatever it's called and the one who says the meaning first gets a point," he explained.

"I'm gonna suck at this," Marcus laughed.

"I won't," Calum said and also laughed.

In the end Calum won. It didn't really surprise me, to be honest. He was a lot on social networks.

[to: calum from youtube]

you won the challenge, wanna get your prize later ??

btw when did you film that video ??

[from: calum from youtube]

cheeky ;)))))

and idk a few weeks ago but i decided to not upload it but i needed one for today so i uploaded it this week :)

[to: calum from youtube]

nope forget it no prize for you 

i told you not to wink at me bYE

I did my homework after watching the video and then I got bored so I called Luke.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"The better question is, how was your weekend," he said smirking.

"Nope, I asked you first."

Luke sighed, "Okay, whatever. Ashton came over on Saturday and we talked a little bit."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, really. It ended with me fucking him into the mattress," he told me and grinned.

"Well, that escalated quickly," I laughed, "But seriously, that happened?"

He nodded, "Enough about me, now tell me about Australia."

"Okay, so-"

"No, wait a second. Before you talk I need to fucking thank you for that call I got from Troye. You made my biggest wish come true, do you even know how happy I was after he hung up? Seriously, I cried for almost three hours because I was so happy. Michael, I love you. Thank you for being the most amazing friend to me. Seriously."

I couldn't help but smile, "I love you too, really. I'm glad I could make you happy."

"Back to Calum and you."

"Things happened. A lot of things happened," I started.

"Tell me everything. I want to know every single detail."

"When we arrived there I was just sleeping the rest of the day. Flying is exhausting. Then we talked to his parents, they're really nice and also accept us." 

"He told his parents that you're kind of a thing?" Luke asked and I nodded. "This is more serious than I thought it was."

"Same, to be honest. The next day it was Joy's birthday. His whole family and also a couple of friend's came over to celebrate with a barbecue. At the end of the day his parents went out and we went for a short walk just because. We also held hands."