Chapter 38

"Okay, so you're saying, if you had to choose between Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Kim Kardashian and Bailey, you'd choose Bailey?" Luke asked Beau, a smirk on his face.

Beau nodded his head and winked at me. "Yup."

"Good choice." Jai shouted over the noise of the TV.

I rolled my eyes. "If it was me, I'd have picked Mila Kunis. I wouldn't even have been mad if you picked her."

Beau laughed at me, shaking his head softly. We were currently at my house, sitting around watching television. Jai had put on some documentary on Nirvana or some band he liked. No one took any interest in it, besides Jai of course.

"Pick between Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, young Leonardo DiCaprio and Beau." Luke looked at me.

"Young Leonardo DiCaprio." I said without hesitation. Beau gasped jokingly. "I don't even care, he's fucking perfect. You cannot argue with me."

"I would turn gay for him." Beau admitted.

"You're already gay for him." Luke said.

"You would turn gay for him as well." Beau pointed at Luke. "Don't deny it."

"He's right." I grinned at Luke.

"You're just agreeing with him because he gives you multiple or-"

"Shut up, or I'll hit you." I interrupted, a grin growing on Luke's face. He put up his hands in defence and I rolled my eyes at him. Fucker.

Beau casually put his hand around my shoulder, almost if it was a habit he'd developed. I glanced at him, smiling softly. He was laughing at Luke before he noticed me staring and he looked over at me. He didn't say anything, just smiled and kissed my forehead.

Luke made his usual disgusted face. "That's still so fucking weird." He admitted, sitting back on the couch.

"I'm kind of used to it." Jai said, turning around to talk to us.

"How is it weird?" Beau asked them. He looked extremely confused.

Even I had to admit it was strange. Obviously I loved Beau, but sometimes I take a step back and just think 'what the fuck, you're my best friend?'.

"Because, we've been best friends with this cunt for like ten years, and now you're dating. Bai's like our sister."

"Beau never felt like a brother to me." I told him. Beau agreed, nodding his head. He had always been the dickhead who annoyed the fuck out of me so much that I punched walls and ripped heads of my teddy bears. I had anger issues.

"It's still so fucking weird looking." Luke's gaze flickered to me. A small, mischievous grin grew slowly on his face.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I just figured out how I'm going to get you back for the waxing incident."

Luke had one of those mysterious, evil smirks planted on his face. It literally made my skin crawl. He was an insanely good prankster and I was terrified. But I tried to act as if I didn't care. Maybe Luke would go easier on me?

"Don't be a dick Luke." Beau warned him with a laugh.

"She fucking waxed my legs!" He defended himself, his eyes wide as he pointed at me.

I grinned at him, shrugging my shoulders. Luke flipped me off and turned to the TV. I leaned against Beau, my back against his warm chest. He reached down and took hold my hand, intertwining it with his. I felt hot air brush against my ear.

"Want to go to your room?" He whispered as he placed his other hand on my thigh, slowly working it back and forth. Horny cunt.

I chuckled but stood up. "Back in a minute." I told Luke and Jai.