Chapter 31

HELLOOOOO! I am just back from the 1D Croke park concert, and it was amazing. Like wow. We were so close and 5sos were there and wow. Defo going again next time with the rest of my bitches a.k.a my friends. It's also summer for me! yay! So there should be (hopefully) a lot of updates.

Please remember to comment! I really do love all your comments :) Oh and happy birthday Kathlyn! I LOVE YOU MWAH

Ps. I'll be editing it later

-Rebekah.

I drew my eyebrows in slowly, trying to make them look as real as possible. I applied some mascara too while I was at it. My eyes looked a little off because I had no fucking eyebrows.

Of course, Jai and James had also laughed their arses off when they saw my face. I had been ignoring Luke and Daniel, which was killing them. I had to think of something to get them back, something ten times worse. Or maybe I'll just do random small pranks all the time? They were already shit scared of me.

Beau had been very affectionate since I'd lost my eyebrows. He gave me extra kisses and hugs, but also seemed to like my obvious pain and still found it hilarious that I had lost my eyebrows. He'd give me a little kiss and then start to laugh at me. He's such a nice person.

Luke and Daniel were avoiding me, not that I could blame them. I was acting very calm. It was kind of funny how I scared them so much. I loved having this power over them. It felt like we were back in Melbourne, when the boys hadn't become famous yet and we hadn't changed. I missed how it used to be.

I was awoken from my thoughts by James' laugh. I turned my head automatically to where the sound was coming from. The door of the balcony I was on had been shut, the curtains draped across and I couldn't see anything inside. I pushed myself off the chair I had dragged out to the balcony and opened the door. I'm so nosey, I thought to myself.

"-have fun trying to get her to-" I'd interrupted James' and Beau's conversation, which stopped when they heard the door open. "Oh, hey." James said, smiling at me, his gaze flitting to Beau and back to me. He had an almost guilty expression.

Beau looked at me and nodded. "Hey." He said simply.

James looked at us and backed to the door of the hotel room. It was our second night in the hotel, and I still hadn't slept in the bed. I had been in James' and Jai's room again last night.

"Well," James paused. "I'm going to leave. You have to pack tonight by the way."

James opened the white door and shut it behind him. Beau leaned against the cream walls, a black beanie on his messy brown hair. He shoved his hands in his brown khaki shorts and smiled at me.

"I was thinking," He smiled again and I couldn't help but smile back. "Do you want to go out? For dinner or whatever, I don't know."

Beau licked his lips and looked nervous. He was adorable. It was kind of funny how he was so arrogant an cocky most of the time but when it came to asking girls out, he became a thirteen year old boy again.

"No." I said, waiting for his reaction. A look of shock passed his face and I laughed. "I'm kidding! I'd love to go."

Beau's lips immediately rose. He nodded his head while he spoke. "Okay, well um, we can leave now? If you want."

"Sure. Do I need to change? Or do you even have anything planned?" I gave him a playful smile. Knowing Beau, he was just going to take me somewhere random.

Beau looked at my attire of denim shorts and an oversized hoody. I hadn't bothered getting all dressed up. i'd assumed I was having a lazy day in America.