Chapter 34

The clothes on the side is Bailey's outfit for this chapter. That's the kind of style she wears. Ignore the weekend getaway bit, i couldnt take it off:)

Also, if you've read my other two stories, I'm going to be going over them and editing them! They need more detail and what not, but the main storyline should stay the same:)

- Rebekah

I barely slept. I kept waking up, every little sound having me jump out of the bed in some karate position, just in case Luke and Daniel decided they wanted to get me back. I paid for the paranoia in the morning. I had huge black bags sagging under my eyes and I could barely keep my eyelids open. Not to mention I had a fourteen hour flight back to Melbourne in a couple of hours.

Seeing as I was up so early, I went down for breakfast. Jai and Daniel had woken up early to go to the gym, so I met them in the hallway. We walked down to the breakfast hall together and I made sure I was on the opposite side of Jai, just in case.

We got food from the buffet table and sat down at an empty table for 6. I immediately started eating my pancakes, practically orgasming over the taste. I noticed Jai was texting a lot with a frown on his face but didn't ask him what was wrong. I'll ask later, I thought.

A while later, Luke and James came down and sat at the table with is. Luke gave me a dirty look and I laughed at him, grinning back. I passed them pancakes and we chatted aimlessly, avoiding talking about the fact I'd be leaving in a few hours.

When we were almost done eating and had even gone back for refills, a messy haired boy sat down at our table, yawning and stretching. Beau looked like he had gotten no sleep at all.

I tried not to laugh, thinking about last night. "Someone came early." I smirked, hoping Beau knew what I mean. I was talking about last night and also being sarcastic about how he had come late for breakfast.

Beau glared at me, his eyes turning into slits. I honestly thought he'd start growling at me. "Ha, ha." He spat, crossing his arms.

I smiled at him and got back to my pancakes. "So what's the deal for today?" I asked the boys.

"We should do something fun because it's your last day." James said and I felt a little upset at that. I didn't want to go home.

I took a sip of my orange juice, trying to think of something. "I wanted to take Bailey out for the day." Beau said, his eye flickering to me.

"Yeah Beau, you can fuck off it you think you're taking her today." James said.

I laughed quietly. "Guys, I feel so loved right now." I told them, smiling widely.

"Shut up," Jai said sharply, turning back to Beau. Well okay then, I thought. "We're all going to hang out before the concert and then say bye to her."

I nodded my head. "Great organizing skills, Jai." I teased him. He flipped me off and I immediately smiled at him. There was a silence around the table before I spoke up. "So what'll we do then?"

Daniel shrugged his shoulders, looking over at Beau for an answer. "Why don't we film a video? We may as well while we're here."

Everyone agreed so they started brainstorming ideas.

-

-

-

"Please, do not do that!" I held my hand over my mouth, my laughter sounding muffled.

Beau grinned at me. "I'm going to do it." I laughed again, my eyes glancing quickly at Luke who was fixing up the camera.

The boys decided to do a public pissing prank for their next video and had started filling up empty bottles of water with Gatorade. Luke recorded that for a bit, filming random parts of the streets. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. I had a feeling someone was going to end up fucking trying to kill them. They were complete idiots.