Chapter 4

I waited for the digits to change, marking the end of my work shift. Any second now, I thought.

As the clock on my phone changed to 18:00, I rushed out the door, saying goodbye to my boss. I didn't mind working at the local shop, but I was staying over at James' house so I wanted to be there a lot more than working.

I quickly ran back to my house, grabbing my bag with my pajamas and clothes before calling my mum out to bring me over to James'.

After I was dropped off, I made my way to James' front door, knocking softly. I would usually just walk in, but I didn't want his mum thinking I was rude. She opened the door, smiling at me and told me James was in his room. I thanked her and skipped towards his room, bursting in and plopping myself down on James, who was lying down on his bed.

"Sure, just come in and lie on me why don't you." James said sarcastically, pushing me off. I hit the floor with a thud, glaring at him.

"Cunt." I muttered before standing up and jumping on him again. He laughed at me and pushed me off once more.

"Stop having sex." Jai said from the corner of the room. I screamed as fright took over me.

"I didn't know you were here!" I exclaimed, taking deep breaths. He chuckled and put out his arms, signalling a hug. I ran over, wrapping myself in his warm embrace.

"Yeah I just got back from America." Jai had been in America with Ariana for the past week and I had missed him like crazy.

I then sat next to Jai, sliding my back down the wall. Luke, Daniel and Beau appeared at the door, smiling devilishly. I furrowed my eyebrows in worry. They were going to do something bad. Beau threw a large gym bag on the bed, unzipping it slowly with a grin on his tanned face. From the bag, he pulled several beer cans and vodka bottles.

"What the fuck?" My voice came out sounding surprised and slightly pissed off. Beau winked at me, chuckling.

"Thought we could have some fun! if you know what I mean." He wiggled his eyebrows at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Please tell me some girls are coming." I almost begged James, giving him a pouted lip and enlarged eyes look.

"Don't worry, I remembered to ask the girls over for you." I thanked him immensely. We always needed back up when the guys got drunk .They went slightly crazy. Just a little bit crazy.

...

"Just take a shot!" Daniel pointed to the glass shots on the table. I giggled at him. Yeah, I was tipsy. Most of us were.

"But... but... but you'll take advantage of me!" I said accusingly, pointing a finger at each of the boys except Jai.

"The only one who would do that is Beau. And he's busy." James stated. He was right. Right now, Kaitlyn was straddling Beau. Ugh. She had climbed onto his lap, tracing her finger along his chest as he grinned madly at her.

I grabbed the shot off the table, drowning it quickly. The burning sensation in my throat felt good. It also made me feel slightly light-headed.

"More!" I demanded, laughter erupting from everyone at my sudden confidence.

I rolled my eyes as I saw Kaitlyn giggling at something Beau said. He seemed pleased at accomplishing that, with that stupid grin on his face that lit up his eyes. She then took hold of his hand, both of them staring into each others eyes. I almost gagged at the sight of them.

"Enjoying the view?" Jai joked, pointing at the two of them getting all cute and cuddly. I looked at him, raising my eyebrows and making a face of disgust.