Chapter 22

Two weeks had passed and I hadn't hung out with the boys at all. I had been immersed in school work and exams. I stayed over at Casey's because I felt bad ditching her for Beau so much. I regretted it the moment I arrived because she kept saying how she knew Beau and I would get together all along.

I only had a week left before the boys went on their world tour. I had been dreading it since I heard. This was two months. Two whole months. I wasn't even dating Beau so he could easily go off with another girl. I was so paranoid and I had no reason to be. Beau wasn't my boyfriend. He could do what he wanted. I tried to push all those negative thoughts away but they kept coming back like a clingy ex-girlfriend.

I was at school, sitting with Casey and eating our lunch. The boys had been bullied a lot for their YouTube channel, but I was usually ignored by the bullies. I never understood why people had bullied them or why they'd left me alone. Maybe Beau threatened them. He probably had.

I pulled my school bag onto my lap, rummaging in it for my phone. I found it and unlocked it sneakily so no teacher saw me. I had a new message from Beau telling me to go out to the car park. I was really confused. He knew I was in school, obviously because he wanted me to go out to the school car park, but he wanted me to sneak out?

I wasn't that much of a badass. I sometimes joked in school, got in trouble for laughing too loudly or didn't do my homework, but I didn't skip or sneak out of school. Beau knew that, so what was he doing?

I slipped past the school gates clumsily. I saw a familiar car parked close to the teachers cars and a tanned hand was gripping the roof. I walked over to Beau, the racket from students laughing and talking could still be heard. The air was causing my shirt to feel heavy and I wanted to get out of the sun. It was hot for Autumn.

"Hey bitch." I called out as I reached his car. Beau turned his head and pulled his hand in from the window, flashing me a smile. I tend to forget how amazing his smile is.

"Hey Bailey, want to skip school?" He asked me, his lips still stretched across his face. I contemplated on whether I should go or not. What if I got caught? I'd be killed! My parents would actually murder me! I'd be suspended! 

But I wanted to. I really wanted to be a little rebellious and hang out with Beau. It couldn't hurt just to try it right? I mean, I was only going to be skipping three classes. Plus I would probably get to make out with Beau, which was definitely better than listening to some teacher drown on about how Romeo killed Paris. 

I threw my bag into the open window on top of Beau, hearing an 'ooff' come from inside. I ran around to the passenger side, opening the handle which burned my hand from the hot metal. I slid into the car and flashed a smile at Beau.

"You look sexy in your school uniform." He commented, making me roll my eyes. "Want to play teacher and naughty school girl?" He teased in a husky voice. I knew he was joking but I could sense his sincerity with the hint of lust lining his voice.

I didn't answer him. I was so used to this it didn't even bother me. I just shook my head at him and he pouted his lips, looking extremely sad. He looked so innocent!

"Awh, is Beau sad?" I called in a teasing voice. Beau's pink lips were pushed out a little more. They looked irresistible and I couldn't help myself. I leaned in, pressing a soft kiss on his lips. I curled my toes as my lips rose.

When we broke away, Beau was grinning widely. "That's one way to make me happy." I laughed at him. It was weird knowing what effect I had on him.

The radio wasn't on and I could hear the sound of Beau's low breathing. I felt the cars soft chugging, the vibrations causing my body to shake slightly. I ran my hand through the centre of my soft, brownish black hair.