Chapter 1

I probably didn't introduce myself before, did I? Well, I'm Bailey Jones. I'm 17 and I'm best friends with the world famous pranksters, the Janoskians. Yeah, I know, sounds like some cliche fan fiction right? Bet you probably think I'm going to fall hopelessly in love with one of them, am I right? Well that's definitely not happening. There's more of a chance that Michael Jackson will resurrect than me dating one of the boys

Lets start with my relationship with Jai, yeah? Well Jai is a sweetheart. We're best friends and I'd do anything for him. But he's more like my brother, I guess. To be honest, I don't get that whole brother sister relationship with friends. Unless your family is absolutely perfect, which is impossible, then you and your siblings fight. A lot. Jai and me don't fight. Not much anyways.

Then there's Luke. Luke and I are also really close, but definitely not as close as Jai and I. James and I are joined at the hip. He's one of my best friends. And as for Daniel, well, he's more like Luke and me. I would be more inclined to tell Jai or James something first, rather than tell Daniel or Luke if you get me?

Now, we've finally come to Beau. How would I describe Beau and mines friendship? Well, its a love/hate relationship I suppose. We can be best friends one minute, enemies the next. But he's the closest one I am to in the group. We tell each other everything, even though we fight non stop.

So yeah, that's the Janoskians and me.

My phone started ringing, interrupting me. I grabbed it from my mahogany desk in my bedroom, slid the call button across and answered it.

"Hello?" I said, not bothering looking at the caller I.D.

"Hey baby." I heard Beau's voice say through the phone.

I gritted my teeth. He done that on purpose, just to piss me off. I really don't know why he enjoyed it. He knew I despised that word yet he still called me it. He didn't even know why I hated being called that. Sometimes Beau liked to hurt me. He usually never meant it but he somehow always seemed to say stuff that went to my heart.

"What do you want, dickhead?" I could almost see Beau smiling on the other side of the phone.

"Wanna come hang with us? I'm bored, babe. Need some entertaining." Beau chuckled at the fact he was annoying me.

"Sorry assface, I'm busy." I hung up on him. He was such an asshole to me. The amount of times I'd given him a black eye wasn't countable. Did I mention I done kick boxing and karate?

I ran a hand through my long brownish, black hair to calm myself. Playing with my hair seemed to distract me a lot. I tied it back in a fish tail braid, annoyed at how curly it had gone. It was never the way I liked it, but then again, almost every girl hated their hair. I sometimes forget how girly I can be. Hanging out with boys always seems to make me forget that kind of stuff.

My phone rang again and I sighed, looking at it and smiling when I saw who was calling. It wasn't Beau, it was Luke. I answered it happily knowing the stupid idiot wasn't going to harrass me.

"Hi Lukey Pookey." I said into the phone, making my usual mirror face which consisted of the annoying duck face. I can't help it, okay?

"Hey Bailey Boo." I half smiled at his voice. The boys called me Bailey Boo occasionally, which I surprisingly, didn't mind.

"Calling me to ask can I hang out with you guys?" I asked, fiddling with my hair again before spinning around on my chair, letting my head spin slightly and a headache to come on for a moment.

"Yeah. Did Beau call you earlier?"

"Yeah, I hung up though. The dickweed called me 'baby' again. Twice." I heard him groan in annoyance.