Chapter 3

I was currently hanging out with girls for once. I guess

I was sort of a tom boy. I liked hanging out with boys because it was less drama, no hassle, plus they played the xbox. I just so happen to have an xbox obsession. Guys were just so much easier to be around. I liked soccer too. I done karate and kick boxing. I didn't mind getting dirt on me. 

My friends, Casey and Maddy, were the only girls I really hung out with. They were there when the boys got annoying or I couldn't handle them. Big surprise! The Janoskians were hard to handle! Especially Beau.

"So, I heard about you and Beau." My blonde haired, blue eyed friend Casey said, wiggling her perfect eyebrows. I stared at her, confused. Beau and me?

"What?" I asked her, knitting my eyebrows in confusion. It was probably the boys making rumors about us. If it was, I'm going to kill them.

"Beau laying on top of you. You two going all googly eyed over each other, you blushing as you stared into each others eyes." Maddy answered, her voice going soft and romantic. I sighed. This is what happens when your girl best friend is best friends with your guy best friend. Stupid Skip.

"I'm guessing Skip told you?" Maddy nodded, smiling at me. "The real story is, I fell over a tree root, Beau landed on me, crushing me might I add and of course, Beau started talking about how the position we were in was good for sex." I summed it up for them.

Mandy and Casey shared a suspicious look. Proof that they didn't believe me. "Whatever you say." Casey winked, making Maddy chuckle. I was going to kill Daniel.

"I hate you guys." I muttered, face planting myself on a nearby pillow.

"Do you like Beau?" I heard Casey inquire. I sat up, staring at her with my mouth slightly open.

"Seriously?" I answered her with a question. "Beau and me hate each other most of the time! I love him as a friend, but I want to punch him literally every time he speaks! He is the most annoying person on the planet!"

"She so likes him." Maddy said to Casey, ignoring the fact I was in the room with them.

"They'd make such a cute couple!" Casey squealed, Maddy nodding in return. I stayed quiet, listening to what they had to say.

"And the whole love hate thing? That makes it so much cuter."

"Did I mention I hated you guys?" i interjected. They both turned to smile at me. "I do not like Beau, what's so ever. So please, for the sake of my health, don't ever bring up Beau and me in a relationship. I will have a heart attack." I exaggerated.

"You so like him!" said Maddy again, causing me to sigh.

"And this is why I hang out with boys." I said to myself, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going? Hanging out with the love of your life, also known as Beau Brooks?" Casey asked me with a smile. I flipped her off, making her laugh. The funny thing was, I actually was going to see Beau. But he is not the love of my life, by the way.

I headed towards the Brooks house, waving at Gina who was outside her. house. She waved back, smiling at me.

I opened the front door, walking towards Beau's room. He was probably in there. I knocked on the door and opened it, only to see Beau kissing Kaitlyn Hoban, his friend. Beau broke from the kiss, smiling at me awkwardly.

"Eh, hi Bailey." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. Kaitlyn waved at me. I gave her a smile and a nod.

"Sorry to interrupt you two love birds. I'll leave." I quickly shut the door, leaving the house.