Chapter 27

HELLO!

Updates are getting better, I'm proud of myself! I just want to say I'm going to be editing the chapters and adding more stuff in, but you won't have to reread the story. It's only just to give Bailey and Beau a more love/hate sort of relationship. I feel they don't have much of one and thats the whole point of the story.

Anyway, thank you for reading and commenting and voting, love you all!!

-Rebekah

My winter break was in two weeks. I had been so stressed and with the winter break coming up, I was feeling more relaxed and calm. I honesty couldn't wait.

I hadn't asked my mum about visiting the boys in America. I was kind of scared. She hadn't been talking to me much, which made me feel like shit, seeing as we were so close. I could talk to her about anything, but she seemed adamant on ignoring me. What had I done? She knows I don't get along with my dad and forcing me to go live with him would be the worst punishment of the century, so I don't see why shes so angry at me for not wanting to move.

And on top of all that, it would be almost a month that I hadn't talked to Beau. I missed him. Had I overreacted? I know we get into huge fights over nothing, but this was different. Usually he would make some sort of effert to try talk to me. Even when I skyped the boys,I'd see him sitting in the background with a blank expression. He just, I don't know. I just missed him. But I wouldn't talk to him. I was too stubborn to do that.

In relationships, weren't you meant to talk about your problems? I know Beau and I weren't together, but we didn't talk about 'us' or if we got in a fight, we'd ignore each other for a while until one of us said sorry or we just ignored the problem. I just... I don't think Beau and I would be good together. No matter how much I wanted it to happen, it just wouldn't work.

I sighed and ran my hand through my surprisingly soft brown hair. I was going to ask my mum about visiting the boys today. It was only for a few days, and I'd never been out of Australia before! I doubt she'd let me though. She's pissed of with me. Ugh, I'm not even going to go into that again.

I pulled on my uniform and brushed my hair. I didn't even look at myself in the mirror. My eyes were half open and I had already banged my little toe off the side of my bed. This morning really wasn't turning out great. I yawned for the fourth time in three minutes and rubbed my eyes. I still couldn't pry them open.

I cursed loudly, realizing I'd put my jumper on backwards. What is wrong with me? I fixed my jumper and checked my school bag, making sure I had each book. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and took my bag in one hand, heading down to the kitchen. My mum wasn't up yet, so I made breakfast and got a glass of orange juice.

She came down the stairs just as I finished my food and she barely looked at me. I felt an unfamiliar pain in my chest. Wow. That certainly made me feel great.

"Mum." I called. She looked over at me, expressionless. "Em, the boys asked me to visit them in America in a week or so and-"

She interrupted me by clattering plates, clearly on purpose. "Save it. You're not going anywhere."

"Please let me go. I'll be with them almost twenty four seven and they have Big Rob, who's a body guard and is also in this music video with The Jonas Brothers and-"

"Bailey, stop." I stopped rambling. "You're not going to America. No way. Now go to school, I don't want to have to see you."

I bit my tongue to stop myself from saying anything harsh. I couldn't believe she'd said that. Did she hate me now? I wanted to know what I'd done that made her say such horrible things to me. "Some mother you are." I mumbled, leaving the room.