Chapter 26

(Y/N) leaned her body back to her own personal space as Aoi was questioning the sudden demand. Mr. Ness got up from his seat as soon as the bell rang and gave them the assignment on 'Why not to have a pet raccoon', on which (Y/N) and some other classmates disagreed with. With Reiner and Bertholdt watching (Y/N) throughout the start of the class, unsure of what (Y/N) would do next.

"Mr. Ness, may I use the restroom?"

"Yeah just don't take forever okay?"

(Y/N) excused herself from the classroom, walking toward the girls bathroom on the second floor. No one would really visit that bathroom due to the dimly lit room which rumored of a haunting in it. She walked inside looking at the clean unused room and just stared at the mirror waiting. Soon after five minutes of waiting, Aoi finally arrived with a unsure confused look on her face.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"About the whole Sasha and you matter? I don't know who to trust anymore, everyone around me is sketchy to me." (Y/N) responded looking in the other girls bright blue hues.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you heard what happened to my family? I find it awfully weird how Mr. Smith was there just when I needed someone, as I know who killed my family...but that is none of your concern right now. The staff her are weird, Mr. Ackerman...kissed me last week. He dragged me outside the classroom to the janitor's closet and kissed me. Then the quiet girl in our class, Ana, she came into Mr. Smiths classroom screaming at how he is a demon and how some other people are too. She went missing ever since. Mr. Zacharias told me it wasn't my concern after I was certainly grabbed by Ana who claimed she was trying to protect me. Then when Tiffany was found murdered, Ms. Hanji was at Mr. Smith's slash kinda my house now, claiming she needed to ask Mr. Smith. When Tiffany was on the news, she told me that she was somewhat glad she was gone. When Mr. Smith got home she left saying she forgot what she was going to ask. Now with you, something is not what it seems with you."

"A-All of t-that happened with you? Poor soul, I hope everything goes well. I'll be there to help you if you need...but with me...you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore." Aoi shakily stated.

"I accept you just as you are, no need to be afraid."

"I-I-I...I'm not rich as I was said to be. That's why I got mad when Eren spilled that juice over my coat because my mom bought it for me for my last birthday. It was a lot of money and it took a lot of money from my parents. That's why I don't eat lunch anymore is because I'm not rich like most people here are at this school. That's why I also told you that you wouldn't understand what I'm going through...I'm sorry I did that to you as you only wanted to help me. People say I bully people, but I only do it to make myself feel better. I took time off school to gather my thoughts together and accept myself for who I am. I don't wear that blue coat anymore because I've accepted myself and I don't bully other anymore. Thank you though for trying to help me, your a very kind person. The whole Sasha thing was both of our faults. She called me 'ignorant' and 'prissy' as I called her a 'food slut' and so on."

"But if Sasha told you that it was my fault, all of it....she's wrong...."

(Y/N) and Aoi split up to walk towards their next classes. They decided it was best if they remained apart right now as there were other people watching them and they didn't want to stir up their suspicion. Ms. Hanji and Mr. Berner were in the classroom waiting for the students flood into the classroom. Moblit nervous and flustered was very unprepared to see the (H/C) haired girl walk into the classroom. He just wasn't ready to see her smile as her bright (E/C) hues brighten the room. He was the one who had to deal with the body of the girl in the previous life, which left him unwary in this life when he sees her. Her hair matted in her own blood maybe along with someone else's, her (E/C) orbs dull from the lack of life that remained in them, but the only thing that remained was her torso. The bottom half of her body completely gone, ripped off from the titans gargantuan teeth. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see, as she was put into the mass cremation with the other dead soldiers. No one has every seen the Commander cry until that day, as long with the Lieutenant and Squad Leader Miche. Squad Leader Hanji was devastated, even more than the deaths of Sonny and Bean. That's when they could say when the Scouts lost their minds that day, but of what? At least they freed humanity from the reign of the titans and the confinements of the walls.

"Good Morning Ms. Hanji, Mr. Berner." (Y/N) said as she walked into the classroom, snapping the male assistant out of his trance.

"G-Good Morning (Y-Y/N), how was your morning?" He replied.

"Just fine. You?"

"It was okay, thanks for asking! No one really asks, so it's a nice thing that you asked..." Moblit replied and wandered over to her lab station watching as she read the days lab activity.

His eyes grazed her soft un-matted hair, her orbs snapping back and forth, filled with life.

"M-Mr. Berner, what the hell are you doing?"

Moblit looked again and saw his left hand playing with a strand of her (H/C) locks. It was awkward to say at least, just weird and embarrassing. He snapped his eyes towards Hanji's direction which she was snickering at the position he was in.

"I-I-I-I'm so so sorry (Y/N), I zoned out and you just look like my-my...ex! Yeah my ex girlfriend!"

"Uh okay?"

Moblit quickly removed his hand from the younger student and flashed to the other side of the room, his face the color of a tomato even though his skin was a riche caramel color. Hanji giving him a pat on the back embarrassing the male even more than he already was.

Moblit throughout the whole class, would never come near lab table four. Not because he was too shy to be around the other 'club members', but (Y/N) was there. After bumping into (Y/N) the first day back, he got lectures from Hanji about the said matter in hand. How he hurt the poor fragile girl, although it wasn't his fault. Sasha brought a baked potato into the class, claiming that she didn't eat breakfast. Although everyone knew that she was lying because she could never go a hour without food. Connie fell asleep at the start of class because of some reason he never gotten sleep. Marco and (Y/N) were the only people awake in their lab station. Basically being stuck to due all of the work in the hour long class period.

"This sucks Marco!"

"Hey if we keep going and working hard, we can be finished! Then we can relax all we want." Marco replied, trying to encourage the tired girl.

"But that means were doing all the work though!"

"I know, but it'll pay off trust me! Ms. Hanji keeps checking on our table, so she'll know who did the work or not."

"Good point Marco! Gosh your always so happy and optimistic about everything, wish I was you." (Y/N) smiled.

"Don't. I like you the way you are (Y/N), that's what make you...you! Now lets get back to work, wouldn't want Ms. Hanji to see us right?"

It was (Y/N)'s next class with Mr. Smith. It was weird now that he is somewhat her new replacement of the father she never had and her math teacher. Erwin's ocean blue eyes stared at the girl who entered his room, her hair flopping back and forth as she chatted along with Bertholdt who she came across with on the way to the same class. Erwin smirked of how easy his plan had turn out to be. He finally had her in his grasp, in his web of desire.