Chapter 34

Screams. Screams were the only sounds emitting the hallways as the students of the school were looking for safety after the announcement of a lockdown was proclaimed. Everyone's imaginations were running into oblivion as no one knew what was going on. (Y/N) was pushing against the crowd of students pushing towards the bigger classrooms down the hall. Someone was after her, this doesn't happen on a regular basis of school, of how everything...everyone is coincidently aligning with being after her. She was being hunted.

(Y/N) looked at the janitor's closet that was across the hall, their was probably something in their to protect herself if things were to go downhill. Again, she pushed herself into the room. Her eyes catching the brief sight of Marco smiling at her down the hall before entering the vacant closet. Once (Y/N) was inside the closet, she slump down the other side of the rooms wall. Tears flowing down her cheeks as she was filled with fear and confusion. Why did she have to go through this, was it something she had done in the past? It wasn't fair. (Y/N) knew at that moment she had to fight for herself, for her will to live.

It was as if something awakened in (Y/N), like she experienced this feeling before. She had never undergone this feeling before, she would cower from any sort of threat as she did with Annie. It was confusing to say at least, but she couldn't complain...it was life of death.

(Y/N) grabbed the wooden mop in the corner of the room before throwing it down and stepping on it causing it to break. The broken steak like half she took as it acted like a knife she didn't have. (Y/N) waited for the anxious crowd to stop before she would emerge herself from the temporary safe haven she was in.

The screaming had stopped and the outside world was dead silent as if she was the only person in the whole world. (Y/N) slowly cracked the door open to see the coast was clear, no one in sight and Marco wasn't standing where he was. Although...the school hallway was almost impossible to make out since the lights were flickering and very dim. The only lights that really worked were every so far away, which sent the mood eerie and close to a horror movie. The only difference was that this was real.

(Y/N) stepped out of the closet, her confidence draining out of her body to God knows where. She began to move slowly, cautious of every step she made as anything could pop out along the journey out of the school. (Y/N) knew she wasn't safe, even in a classroom with a teacher and a room full of students. Her demise would've been meant anyway.

The sound of footsteps snapped (Y/N) out of her thinking state, her eyes widening in fear not being able to see the person who made such a noise. The classrooms were closed and locked, the blinds that were down signaled not to come in such a room. As soon as (Y/N) turned the corner, she saw two dark figures looming at the end of the hallway. The lights flickering and sparking causing (Y/N) to shrink in fear. The figures just stood their as if they were waiting for something. The shorter figure talked before anything else was initiated.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST DIE?! You good for nothing slut trying to get her hand on a man such out of her league! You should've died along with your family, but no you had to have that other anti-social troll there! Especially the one who killed me and my whole other squad, your such a disrespectful bitch!"

"W-Who are you? What do you want with me?!"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt as you are about to die."

Out walked Petra Ral into the one working light in the dark hallway, Oruo following slowly behind. A sick grin was carved onto her face as Oruo sulked behind her, his face covered in guilt or shame although that was what (Y/N) thought.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why Ms. Ral?!" (Y/N) tearfully exclaimed.

"You really are that clueless huh? You took him from me, you took everything from me! I loved him, he was the prince charming I had been waiting for my whole life! He's mine, all mine and you can never have him!"