Chapter 16

^(Literally me every time I see a picture of Erwin since I love him and he is my Hubby)

"GET AWAY FROM HER, I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!"

Everyone's heads snapped to the girl standing at the doorway. Her appearance was off from the always neat girl they knew her to be, now she just looked like a crazy woman who escaped the mental asylum.
Erwin smirked and finally looked at the girl.

'What are you ever talking about Ana? Goodness what happened to you? Your even scraped your knees trying to get here."

"I know what your doing! Your trying to get into my head and kill me! (Y/N) you shouldn't come to this school anymore, it's dangerous and these people are trying to get you!" Ana screamed while running over to (Y/N0 and pulling her up to block her from the teacher.

"I will call security if you won't stop this nonsense!" Erwin yelled as he raised his voice.

"No I will not let you touch her! I will not let you into my head you demon, all of you are demons! (Y/N) you have too believe in me!"

Erwin went behind his desk and dialed the school's security. (Y/N) started to struggle under Ana's grip, but for only her grip to tighten more. The security rushed into the room and pulled Ana from (Y/N), they had began to drag her to the principal's office with Erwin following behind.

"I can take her from her Sir." Erwin said as shined his charming smile at the two men.

"Are you sure Erwin Sir?" They asked cautiously.

"I am her teacher after all, I'm sure I can take her on."

"Well if you insist Erwin." One of the security guards said as they handed off Ana to Erwin and ran off to take care of another call they got.

Erwin's smile wiped off his face as his facial expression was expressionless. It looked like he wanted to kill her, and that was exactly what he was going to do...but later. He began to drag her to the parking lot where his black Mercedes sat.

"Let go of me you Devil, you and your other demons shall all perish!" Ana screamed as she began to chant.

Erwin opened his trunk to reveal and crow bar with tape lying beside it. He took the crowbar and hit her over the head with it, making sure she was still alive. He quickly began to tape her legs and wrists together while taping her mouth. He threw her unconscious body into the trunk of his car. His face held a dark and deadly smirk thinking of the things that he and everyone could do to her. She shouldn't have got into something that had nothing to do with her.

Erwin walked back into the school, his head held high and his eyes shining in excitement. He walked to the Headmaster's office to explain what had happen with Ana.

"Hello Pyxis Sir."

"Erwin what a surprise to see you!" Dot Pyxis said as he took a sip from his flask.

"You heard about the student who came into my room and started yelling at me? Well she escaped, the last I've seen of her was of her running out of the school's gate."

"Hmm. She was such a good student, I wonder what happened to her. Well thank you for trying Erwin, I will talk to you later for the class you have to teach now."

"Yes, excuse me." Erwin said as he gave a quick bow and walked out of the office back to his class.

When he got back, the class was a mess. Everyone was talking, yelling, or either had their electronics out.

"Attention." Erwin said as he glared at the class.

"I know this class has been quite hectic although you have no reason to be out of your seats conversing with other students. Now everyone get back to your seats or I will assign you detention."

Everyone rushed back to their seats and carried on with the class. (Y/N) was still pretty traumatized with what just happen and how Mr. Smith just played it out like it was nothing. The class still didn't feel right, everyone was still shaken up with what just happened. No one continued to do there work, some passed notes, while others just imagined what just happened with her. By the end of the period, the whole ordeal spread through the school like wild fire.

When the bell had rang, (Y/N) was so happy to leave the classroom. Probably more excited than leaving Ms. Hanji's freezing cold classroom. As she was walking to her next class, students keep bombarding her with what had happened. Asking multiple questions if she was okay, what made her act that way, etc. When she finally got to Mr. Zacharias's classroom she was so happy to escape her peers who kept talking to her. Mr. Zacharias even caught onto with what had happened and how she felt.

"Exhausted now are we?"

"I-Yeah I am. With Ana, a girl I don't even know calling my friends and teacher demons is pretty hectic. I wonder what made her freak out like that...I just..."

"It's fine, just let it go. You said you barely knew her, so just let it go."

"With all do respect Sir, I can't just let it go. I really do question why she did that."

"It has nothing to do with you. So let. it. go." Miche said as his tone became more harsh with every attempt to make her cast aside the mysterious act.

The school day ended quite slow, well at least for (Y/N). Annie ran up to her after school to make sure she was alright and to maybe to hang out with her for a little bit with her. While Erwin quickly gathered everyone in Hanji's classroom, notifying everyone that the meeting was going to take place at his house tonight. That he had something rather...special.

The students would ride with the three teachers since Erwin wanted to make it a grand surprise for all of them. A surprise they would all enjoy. Once Erwin got to his house, he opened the trunk and saw a struggling Ana. He wondered how she was still alive, but just shrugged it off. He took her down into his basement were everything was neatly organized. The lighting of the room was perfect, not to creepy or not to bright. The gardening and working tools were set along the wall, as certain things he didn't really use was neatly stack into the corner. He tied her to a chair with the spare rope he had and gagged her mouth to block the screaming insults she would say.

"What is the surprise Erwin?" Hanji asked, curiosity evident in her tone.

"Follow me."

Everyone followed him into the cellar where they were greeted with Ana.

"So what do you have in mind?"