Chapter 41

(I asked you last chapter to request and no one did!!! °(ಗдಗ。)°. Why must you all do this to me lol)

☁️☁️☁️

Aoi let out a tiny gasp, although it didn't reach the pairs of ears that were sharpening the vintage looking kitchen knives.

"I can't believe it worked ya know? Ha those idiots really turned against each other giving us the upper hand!" Jean snorted as he stopped to take a quick break.

"Yes I must say I am somewhat surprised...eventually we all knew that this was going to happen. I'm glad we were able to think ahead of them. Although I'm worried about Erwin and Levi, eventually they will catch on and find us Jean. We can't stay here for very long because they will eventually find us. What are we also going to do about Aoi too? We can't let her stay her, she'll only weigh us down." Marco worriedly voiced, scratching his chin.

"Hey dude, don't worry we will totally be fine! Those idiots were too busy arguing that they didn't even see her escape especially with that Aoi girl. Our plan totally worked! Then soon we can leave this desolated disgusting city that was once a titan infested area we help defeat. We can finally have her to ourselves. Thanks to you for provoking them beforehand, and taking the keys so the only choice they had was to come with us...well me of course. She totally trusts me! The way she let me hold her a-and k-kiss her! It was amazing, I wish you could experience it" Jean exclaimed as his face began to turn pink from the simple thought of the small kiss he and (Y/N) shared.

"What do you mean "I wish you could"...?" Marco hesitantly asked.

"Oh haha! I mean that I wish you could've experienced it in the moment you know?" Jean replied as he laughed it off.

"I see." Was all that Marco said before he continued to sharpen the blades once more.

Aoi's eyes widened even more before she knew that she had to do get out of here. She didn't want to die, and simply she wouldn't want to die for (Y/N). She already did enough for her that it was time that she thought about herself more. This starting to look like a '(Y/N) problem' now, not hers. If it was only just Jean or a few others than it would be no problem to help her out and be alive. Although Aoi was too caught up with this whole ordeal that she had to keep going, she couldn't just drop out now.

Aoi quietly made her way up the cement basement stairs, concentrating on not tripping or making a sound. Once she got up the stairs, she quickly bolted down the hall and up the stairs to (Y/N)s corridor. The plain rotten brown wooden doors started to become newer looking. She ran closer to the end of the hallway to see a door with a rose marking on the front. That must have been (Y/N)'s. Quickly opening the door she was greeted with a sleeping (Y/N), cozy and cocooned into the soft fluffy blankets. She ran over to the sleeping girl and began to shake her violently to wake her up.

"Come on wake up. I said bitch wake up!" Aoi whisper-yelled so she could get (Y/N)'s attention and keep quiet at the same time.

After a few seconds, (Y/N) began to stir awake after being shook by the blueberry haired girl. Sitting up, she let a small yawn come out her lips and began to do a quick stretch to get her muscles moving.

"Wha-What is going on? Your hurt, you should be resting." (Y/N) muttered and rubbed her eyes.

"Um like hell I'm not. We need to leave like um now."

"Why? Were not in danger and even if we were we have Jean to protect us." (Y/N) stated.

"That's exactly the problem! He and Marco are working together to keep you here or take you to where ever they want to play out their sick fantasy with you. Like we need to leave or you will never know what freedom is ever again...and I don't want to die!" Aoi remarked.

(Y/N) quickly flung the covers off her barely clothed body and began to put on her dirty shoes. She was about to reach for the flashlight beside her bed before stopped by Aoi's hand.

"If we use the light then they could easily detect us in this dark house. Their both inside the basement, but I don't know how long they will stay down there for. They were both sharpening knives and if that doesn't raise any red flags, I don't know what will." Aoi chuckled before grabbing (Y/N)'s hand and leading her back down the hallway.

The house was eerily silent, even the sounds of sharpening knives had come to a halt. If those two knew what they were up too, their wouldn't be much of a chance of escape. Getting into the next corridor they stopped and say a silhouette of a shadow walking about.

"I know what you two are up too. You two can run but you can't hide, especially from Marco and I. I knew sparing you was a bad idea Aoi! It would have been much easier if you weren't here ya know? You were just a hassle and problem to begin with. There's nothing in this for you...so why are you trying to desperately save (Y/N)?" Jean asked, although the two girls could practically see him and his shit-eating smirk of his.

Aoi hands began to clench from the provoking things Jean said trying to get them to break and come out. (Y/N) winced at the death-tight grip Aoi was doing towards her wrist.

"Aoi stop...ow..." (Y/N) whispered over towards Aoi and began to squirm to get her wrist out of her grasp.

The silhouette of Jean began to get closer as if he was about to turn the corner of the corridor. Swiftly, Aoi pulled (Y/N) into the room on the left and softly shut the door. (Y/N) looked around the room to see that they were in a study. She then saw a vintage yellow telephone connecting to the wall. There was a good chance that the phone still worked, so she made quickly to the phone and dialed a number while Aoi was looking for a makeshift weapon. Aoi looked at (Y/N) to see her on the phone and flipping through the old dusty address books to tell the other person on the line their address. (Y/N) hung up the phone after her line finally cut off and began digging through the drawer to see a pink-chipped bottle of old pepper spray. She tossed it over towards Aoi, who caught it and stuffed it into her skirts pocket. (Y/N) crawled under a desk that was on the side of the wall. She leaned against the wall and felt a thin hollow surface. She lightly tapped the thing against the wall to see the piece of paper pealed back to reveal a hole in the wall to the next room.

"Aoi...psst-Aoi we can make our way to the next room with this. There's a hole in the wall." (Y/N) said as she pointed to the tiny hole.

Aoi made her way over to the small desk and peeked into the other room to see what was in there. It was dark like any other room, but all the furniture was dusty and looked like it hasn't been used in years. Aoi signaled (Y/N) to follow her into the other room, both crawling as fast as they could. Just as (Y/N) completely crawled into the room, the door to the study opened and there appeared Jean.

"Huh? Playing hide and seek are we? Well then two can play at that game...I really thought you two would be in here." Jean sighed before looking around the room more to see if they were hiding anywhere.

(Y/N) turned towards Aoi and got close to whisper into her ear.

"We need to leave out of this room now...no matter what. He will find the hole in the wall if he keeps looking around that room like that. Even we do get caught, we have a better chance taking this chance than waiting for him to find us here."(Y/N) insisted towards Aoi.

Aoi nodded her head in response and made her way to the door, rapidly opening it. Both of them made their way down the hall and down the stairs. The darkness making it harder for them to see, but the moon made it manageable. They passed by the kitchen that probably held a weapon of sorts, but they both couldn't take their time to look through the drawers as Jean would soon catch up to them. They quickly approached the door that lead to the front patio and right as they were about to open it, a hand had closed it.

"Found you."