Chapter 13

"Mr. Zacharias?!" Eren, Reiner, and Jean exclaimed.

"I'm here for the meeting. The meeting about one of my students, or shall I say cadet, Erwin?"

Erwin looked over and gave a small smirk. He had invited and persuaded Miche to attend to the 'club' meeting that is held everyday afterschool. He made Miche remember what had happened in the past and see through to what he had promised in his past life, to portect her.

"Ah Miche, it's nice to see you here. Please, take a seat." Erwin said as he gestured toward the empty chair seated next to him.

Miche walked slowly across the classroom, sniffing a little every few steps he took. As he sat down his eyes widened as he smelt the familiar scent he was used too before. He snapped his head toward the center where lied a cherry flavor lip-balm.

"(Y/N)..." He murmured.

"Interested now are we?" Erwin smirked.

"I've been interested from the start Erwin, I don't fall for your tricks. You know that."

"Your quite a funny one Miche." Erwin said before clearing his throat, starting the meeting.

"Alright everyone, what is your daily report?"

"I got to compliment her and she hug me." Jean said as he cockily sat back in his chair.

"Before you go bragging about how she hugged you, I got to share a intimate kiss with her today." Levi said with his usual monotone face.

"WAIT WHAT?" The room of people exclaimed.

"Eh Levi, you didn't tell me you kissed the girl! Your a legend to this club!" Hanji yelled.

"Shh!" Armin said trying to keep the brunette teacher quiet.

"What did her lips feel like? Did it feel good? Did she kissed back? Tell us everything!" Jean, Connie, and Reiner said as they bombarded the ravenette for questions.

"Shut up Brats, your talking too loud."

"B-But Mr. Ackerman I don't understand. When did you have the time to kiss her-Oh I know when." Eren said as he looked off Erwin.

"When did he do it?" Jean asked.

"He did it during French class. Remember when (Y/N) fell onto Mr. Ackerman and he pulled her out of the room? Yeah, that's when." Eren sadly replied as he was disappointed he wasn't the first one to kiss her.

"EH DURING CLASS?! Looks like someone is getting frisky." Hanji said nudging his arm.

"Shut up Four Eyes, if you were in my situation you would've of done the same thing." Levi explained as he brushed Hanji's hand off his arm.

"I was just joking Levi! No need to take it seriously." Hanji huffed.

Miche made his way over by Erwin and took a seat to listen to everyone's 'Daily Report'.

"Is this some sort of stalking club?" Miche asked.

"It's not considered 'stalking', it's more of getting to know her more and be around her more. To give her the love she deserves." Hanji explained.

"Your just trying to cover up the fact that your stalking her. Stop lying to yourselves and wake up. Once you've done that I can actually accept to join you guys in your secret meetings."

"B-But!" Hanji started before being interrupted by Erwin to tell the honest truth, well at least that's what he was trying to say.

"Okay fine! Yes it's somewhat stalking and collecting her stuff! She deserves love from her awful abusive family, this is a chance to get to be with her. A chance we didn't have in our past lives. It's not sick or creepy what were doing, it's just us trying to be a part of her life as to make up the chance we didn't have."

Miche gave hum for a response before crossing his arms and speaking once again.

"I'm glad that you have come to the truth, but has everyone else?"

The students looked around at their higher-ups and nodded in response.

"So does this mean that you'll join us?"

"Hmm I guess so." Miche said before giving a small smile and bashfully looking away.

"Great! Now shall we continue? Levi you actually did kiss her, correct?"

"Yes I did. I bet you wished you were me Erwin, after the little stunt on Monday?"

"Levi you know me quite well. Although I'm envious of you, I'm glad you were able to get more close to her. I guess this means I don't have 'necessarily' hold back."

"Hold on Erwin, we do need to keep ourselves off the radar which means we can't start taking action." Hanji informed.

"Then what do you think were supposed to do? We watch her and we take stuff from her, but honestly is this how you want to spend the rest of our lives? To just watch her?"

"What other plans do you have in mind Jean?" Erwin asked.

"I think we should take action, get rid of that evil family, to pluck her away from the bad influences she hangs around with everyday, to take initiative. We can't just keep doing this, some way or another the world will take her away from us again! The world is a cruel and unfair place no matter what life we are in. Our first, tenth, or even hundredth life! It's not fair to let her suffer like this, it's not fair for us to keep living like this either. All of you, including I are envious of Mr. Ackerman as he was the first one to engage with physical contact. We crave for it now and what do you think we'll be at in three years, feeling worse that this. I believe we should step up and take her away from this awful world." Jean implied as he clenched his fists with frustration.

"How do you suppose we do that Kirschtein?" Levi asked while walking over to stand by him.

"I think we should get rid of those bad people in her life, as well we should take her away."

"Like kidnapping? That's would be-"

"I agree with Kirschtein, you even stated she had a awful family. It's not a bad idea, I consider it to be taken seriously by everyone. This world can throw random curve balls at any minute, she could get murdered, beaten by her family, encouraged to do something she shouldn't do, or it could be something simple like being run over by a car. Were not aloud to lose her, not again this time. Secluding her away from everyone would be a safe and logical idea." Miche stood as he agreed with the younger teen.

"I see. I guess it can't be helped then, we shall start making a plan of her 'disappearance'. By the end of the month she'll be taken away from the world into our hands to give her the love she needs and deserves, as well to train her again since she engage with...some bad influences. We'll start making the plan tomorrow at our meeting, I'm hoping you'll make it there too Miche. As to you all tonight's daily watching shift will be Reiner, Hanji, Connie, Marco, Eren, and I. If there is anymore important information, please speak up." Erwin stated.

"Today in Mr. Ness's class, (Y/N) said something to Aoi with it resulting to her running out the classroom crying. I assume it's about the thing where she called Sasha some pretty mean names, at least that's what Sasha told me." Reiner said as his happy-go-lucky attitude turned into a rather serious tone.

"Hmm yes Aoi, she is quite a nuisance as she is one of the chess pieces in our way to the Queen. I'll see what I could do about her, but for now keep a close eye on her as she engages with (Y/N). For right now the meeting is dismissed." Erwin respond.

Marco sat there in silence thinking about how he was going to have a field day with the brush he collected, but was wrong. Although he didn't want to let this perfect opportunity to go away.

"W-Wait E-Erwin Sir!"

"Yes Marco?"

"Last night (Y/N) slept at my house because her mother was being quite mean to her, calling her mean names, telling her she was no good. I let her stay the night and I've collected her brush to bring to everyone. I-It even has little hair strands of hers!" Marco said pulling the brush out of his bag and hanging it to Erwin.

Erwin took the brush and placed it inside his bag as too where the lip balm was also.

"Her parents are one of the main problems that we need to see too, but for now we have to lay low. It hurts me to say that, but we cannot do anything yet. Not until we have a plan. Now the meetings dismissed." Erwin said as everyone began to pack up their stuff.

Outside of the door was not what they had expected, a young smart student was standing outside listening to what everything they had planned. Oh poor Ana, who knows what will happen to your future. As your life is now in their hands.