Chapter 4

THIRD-PERSON POV:

As (Y/N) entered the room with the two tall built males following her, they caught most of the attention from the classroom. Although not including Aoi. (Y/N) approached Aoi and gave a light but efficient tap on her shoulder.

"Hey (Y/N)-...! Why are they here?" Aoi said getting up and placing her hands on her hips.

"Didn't I tell you she is my friend." She said once agin sticking out her tongue.

"Their here to hang out with us, it's totally fine ok." (Y/N) responded.

"I guess it's fine...I mean unless their not friends with her." Aoi said as she gave a dark emphasize on 'her'.

"Her?! No never..." Bertholdt replied.

"Who's her-" (Y/N) asked but quickly got cut off by a mocking feminine voice.

"Well why don't we look at girls, the two of the most hottest boy are hanging out with the new slut."

"How dare you call her a slut you bitch! Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror, oh I'm sorry. Your so ugly that you have no chance at looking at yourself because the mirror breaks looking at your god awful face." Aoi said.

"Excuse me, you are?..." (Y/N) asked.

"My name is Tiffany you peasant. The most popular and hottest girl in the school. You and your friend are to back off from these two." Tiffany said as she ran her fingers on the collarbones of Bertholdt and Reiner.

"They are mine you slut. Mess with my property and I will find a way to punish you."

"You have no right to call me that, popular or not. A least I don't look like a clown to look pretty with all that makeup on your face. I go natural, you piece of plastic." (Y/N) responded.

"You fucking-" Tiffany was about to say before getting cut off by the new teacher that had walked in the room.

"Good Morning class. My name is Erwin Smith, but you shall acknowledge me as Mr.Smith. You may also know me for teaching the lower class man, but apparently the teacher for this class turned up dead on the news. I assume most of you don't watch the news, always to busy for it. Anyway back to topic, I am the new teacher and you shall respect me or I will see to discipline." The blonde-haired man said.

Erwin was tall built man. He had nice blonde hair slicked to the side with the use of pomade. Basically an undercut he had. He wore a shining green bolo tie with a maroon vest that covered the white button up he wore underneath. He wore black pants with polished black dress shoes. He looked very formal for a role as for an simple high school teacher.

"I will now begin attendance." He told the class.

Tiffany flipped her hair and went to sit back in her assigned seat, so did Bertholdt and Reiner. Aoi began doodling penguins in her blue sparkle note book while (Y/N) was just trying to keep her eyes open. After crying for a whole night she was, well, worn out.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N)? (Y/N) are you here?" Erwin asked.

He knew she was here, although he just wanted to hear her sweet voice he missed. He loved saying her name, the way her name rolled off his tongue made him feel tingly pleasure in his stomach, and somewhere lower.

"(Y/N)?"

"I-I, I'm here! Sorry I-I was thinking about...h-homework. Yes homework!" She exclaimed.

"Very well then. I'm glad your back with us." He then turned back to his piece of paper and check off her name. After doing so, he drew a tiny heart right by her name. After drawing a heart, he took a deep breath and let it out. He couldn't stay in this class anymore. He needed to take care of something before it became, 'out of hand'.

"Ana may you please take care of the rest of the attendance? I need to use the restroom." Erwin then gave the clipboard to Ana and made sure to grab the wet wipes out of his bag, knowing he would have to clean himself up after what he'll do. Unprofessional he knew, but he didn't care. He made his way to the teachers bathrooms and slowly entered unlocking the door.

(Y/N) was confused to why Mr. Smith left in a hurry. Did he hurt himself, did something urgent come up? Who knows, it wasn't her business anyway. At least it had nothing to do with her.

Ana began to start the attendance again but didn't fail to notice the heart next to (Y/N)'s name. She was confused to why a teacher would draw such a thing. She also knew it wasn't anyone else due to the reason teachers had to come to school early to print out their own attendance sheet in the office. Something was wrong. The way he looked at (Y/N) was creepy. She saw that h own is eyes held lust, love, and longing. Although they were different than normal people would suppress them. It was dark, murderous.

(Y/N) gazed out the window and closed her eyes. All she could see know was darkness...

Ring Ring

"(Y/N) wake up! You slept through the whole class." Bertholdt said as he lightly shook her.

"Just-Just one more minute mom..." She said as she swatted her hand at the gentle giant.

"(Y/N) it's me, Bertholdt. It's passing period and we have to go to next class."

"Wait passing period?! I slept through the WHOLE class period?!" She yelled.

Bertholdt gave a strained sigh and mentally facepalmed. Reiner came over and took Bertholdt's place.

"What we're trying to say is that you slept through the whole class and you need to go to next period." Reiner said.

"D-Did I get in trouble?" She asked.

"Mr. Smith never came back. No one has a clue where he went."

"I hope he's okay..." she responded.

"We don't have the time to be thinking about a hot teacher, we need to go to class!" Screamed Aoi.

"B-But, okay..." (Y/N) said as she got up and walked with the three to their next class.

"Ah fuck (Y-Y/N)...! Y-You don't know what you do to me...!"

________________

So hey everyone !!! Sorry for being inactive, my father visited me and he's not a phone person. So kinda like a week without a phone. I promise I will update in this following week. I'm also sick lol so like I'm squinting at my phone with a Kleenex hanging out of my nose. 😂😂

So I love you all!!!