Chapter 29

"Hello everyone today we are going to do a new activity! After attendance, everyone get in a group of two." Ms. Ral said as she walked behind her teachers desk grabbing the coffee come and drinking the remaining fluids in it.

(Y/N) looked to her side, not to see Annie by her. It was weird since they developed a strong bond in the little time they knew each other. Talking about (Y/N), she wasn't a person to call really social. She didn't like the idea of walking up to someone and asking them to be there partner. It was just really weird.

"(Y/N) (L/N) are you here?"

"Present!"

"That's good, glad your all better after what happen to you. I hope you feel better little one!" Petra smiled then turning back to her attendance sheet and continuing with the attendance.

Once she was done, she told everyone to go find a partner for the next project they were going to do. (Y/N) didn't see anybody to partner up with so she stuck with herself as Ms. Ral gazed upon the classroom to see two heads in each student group. Well beside (Y/N).

"You don't have a partner (Y/N)?" Petra asked, her voice dripping with sweet falseness.

"No, no I don't." (Y/N) bluntly replied.

"Well isn't that a bummer." She snickered.

"I don't know?"

"Since you don't have a partner, you will be working with Mr. Bozad on this project. Have fun." She responded walking back to her desk, slapping the two toned teachers assistant on the head causing him to bite on his tongue.

"Petra!" He screamed, blood slowly trickling out of his mouth.

"You are to work with Ms. (L/N) on the project, she doesn't have a partner."

"Yeah sure, anything for you Petra." Oruo tried to make a cute smile although it ended up with him looking creepy from the blood that came out of his mouth.

"Shut up Oruo! Stop being an idiot, you already know your not Levi!" Petra exclaimed causing the class to snap their heads towards the commotion.

Petra scoffed from embarrassment and announced she was going to use the restroom. Oruo washed his mouth out, he couldn't say he wasn't hurt by her remark. He had really loved her, and maybe if he helped her she would love him back. I guess he wasn't Levi enough for her to love, he had to be Levi harder. Oruo's face became stoic trying even harder to act like Levi. Fixing his cravat, he walked over to (Y/N) that sat in back of the class.

"What are you looking at Pink Princess?!" Oruo barked at the concerned looking girl.

After this statement, it made (Y/N) not want to follow up with her plan. Yes Oruo was love-struck with the psycho teacher and helped kill her family, but it didn't mean he was a human being. Although it was his fault Annie was in the hospital because of him, but her caring side had got to her. It still didn't mean that she was going to be nice about it though.

"You know that Ms. Ral shouldn't treat you like that, she was being rude and mean on her part." (Y/N) coldly said, her voice flat-lining from the lack of emotion.

"What would you know about it Pink Princess? Your only just a highschooler, not even experienced with love or emotion." Oruo snapped back.

"Well deep down you know she isn't right for you, she loves another man and trying to pretend that your that man isn't going to work. Mr. Ackerman is a cold man, I woman go after him because of his charming and dashing looks. I'm not trying to say he is bad, I'm just saying it takes a lot to be with him. You are your own person, stop trying to be like someone you will never be. Petra can just go off and get rejected because she doesn't see a nice man in front eyes this whole time. Just saying."

"O-Oh-Shut up..." Oruo's eyes widened as he looked away.

What she had said was right and maybe real well on point, but was she really right? Was he really that bad at trying to be like Levi? He was working too hard for something he'll never reach, Petra will never like him ever. He probably would thank (Y/N) right now from the new vision she had gave him. But spending almost a whole decade acting like Levi, he got used to it so he exactly answered like he would.

"Get to work Brat." Oruo 'tch'ed before sitting down.

"But I don't know what were doing." (Y/N) deadpanned.

School was over and Erwin did exactly what he said he would do. He was standing outside of school, his briefcase in hand as was waiting for the love of his life to walk out of the school gates. Everything was going according to plan, today after the 4:30 hair appointment, he would go straight to Hanji's house for the regular club meeting. They would discuss about their plan and what needed to be done. Along with any disturbances in the way as well.

"Erwin, finally I caught up to you." Eld and Gunther said as they were running up to their former Commander.

"We thought we would never catch up to you or those amazing eyebrows of-"

"Shut up Eld! I heard around here that the next club meeting is at Hanji's house correct?" Gunther asked.

"Where have you heard of this?" Replied Erwin.

"A student of yours...it's at Hanji's house correct?" Gunther stated again, making sure the correct was heard between the three of them.

"Yes. Why are so interested? You were dead before you could ever learn your lesson from her, your whole squad was dead. (Y/N) taught us the true meaning of life and love, we never should of taken her for granted. SO why, why are you so interested before her death?" Erwin's eyes glinted. Not in a pleasant way, more of a uninviting cold way.

"Now that there is true intelligence there Erwin...I have my reason." Gunther said before walking off, Eld not trailing to far behind him.

Jean picked (Y/N) up from class, making sure to give her a loving kiss trying to give everyone the hint that she was his. Jean held her hand and implied if they should go get a milkshake, but (Y/N) turned him down stating that Erwin was going to take her to her hair appointment. Jean nodded and decided to walk her out of school. Groups of students hung around by the entrance including the students in the (Y/N) club. Ever since the start of the club, they had began close and started to hang around each other more. It was like the old days, but without all the joking around about the titans or the sergeant. As soon as they walked out the gate, their eyes snapped to the two intertwined hands. Their different hues plastered onto the couples affectionate hand-holding.

Erwin placed his briefcase inside his car and turned to look to see where (Y/N) was. Their she was, holding Jean's hand. Jean grinning and (Y/N) laughing at whatever pick-up line he told her. He was her boyfriend as she was his girlfriend, what a great surprise. Erwin smiled at (Y/N) and gestured her to the car. (Y/N) screaming 'bye's or 'see you tomorrow's. Erwin got into the car, started the ignition...Erwin sickly smirked.