Chapter 3

Author note on bottom, please read lol
Love you BTW!
____________________

THIRD-PERSON POV:

It was a long day for the (H/C) nette, a new school, people who claimed to know her, and her overly-hyper best friend. Walking out of the school with her school bag that hung on her shoulder, she began to walk home. Unknowing of the pair of eyes that followed her every movement.

It was proximally six in the evening and the sun began too set in the sky. Not wanting to let this moment go, (Y/N) took out her phone with a fox key-chain that hung on the bottom and took a picture of the sky. Not again, noticing the pair of eyes snapping quiet pictures on their designated devices.

"Wow, what a beautiful moment to capture..." The girl muttered in awe.

Continuing her walk, they followed. Slowly but surely they slowly moved making sure they were never caught. I mean, it was only their first day or so.

"Shh you idiot, she'll hear you!" One whispered-yelled.

"No, she'll hear you!" The other responded.

"Shut up both of you!"

She finally reached the street that contained her home. Her home that she didn't care about, she missed her old home. She had all her friends, or friend. No one knew what she had to go through, no one knew what she'd been through in her short little life. It was all covered by smiles and laughs.

(Y/N) dreadfully walked to the nice looking house with most of the lights snapped on. Knowing her parents were there, she let out a fearful sigh and approach the house. Taking out her house key she unlocked the door awaiting for her parents voices to interrogate. She was about to walk to her room until the sound of her parents voices filled the room.

"Did you get a good grade today Darling?" Her mother's sickly sweet voice rang through the room.

"M-Mom it was my first day of school, I didn't get tested in anything." She replied.

"You good for nothing daughter, why can't you be more like your sister?" (Y/N)'s father said as he came in and put his arm around her mother.

"Your right (F/N), why can't you be more like your sister? Why were you even born if your couldn't do such a thing?" She said with a snarky voice.

"I-I..." (Y/N) muttered as she ran to her room, tears falling down her porcelain cheeks.

"Look at her, being disobedient. Her sister wouldn't do that." Her mother said but was muffled from the thick walls in the house. (THICC)

The teary eyed girl ran in her room throwing her school bag to unknown place in her room. She jumped onto her bed and cried her eyes. Her parents always compared her to her older sister. (Y/N) never had the best childhood, always being compared to everyone else, no one there to comfort her. That's why she missed her old home, her best friend was always there for her when she needed so. Not like Aoi wouldn't be there, it's just that she hasn't known her enough yet.

"D-Does she still have to go through that, like she did in the past?" Armin shakily asked.

"What horrible parents they are, I will make them pay for it. (Y/N)..." Jean muttered.

"Calm down Jean, we can't get caught here and now. We still have some time to go until we can finally have her." The formed Commander told the hot headed male.

"Y-Yes Sir." He whispered.

Connie being smart but stupid, decided to climb a tree a snap a picture of the crying female. Not knowing, the flash was on alerting the girl.

"Connie you dumb ass!" Yelled Eren.

(Y/N) weakly got up and waltzed to the window. She took a small peak not knowing the unknown flags from outside. As she looked outside the window, she couldn't see anything. Taking precautions, she closed the blinds and went to go take a shower before bed.

"You ruined it for us Connie!" Exclaimed Reiner.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know!" Connie yelled back.

"Just don't let it happen again, okay brat." Levi snarled.

"Y-Y-Yes S-Sir!" Connie whisper-yelled.

"Tch." The short math teacher replied.

As they now knew they couldn't see her anymore, they decided to leave the backyard. They decided to see each other again as tomorrow would be their first "club" meeting.

Getting back to the depressed girl, she took a quick but clean shower. Putting on her clothes and drying her hair, she brushed her teeth then went back to her room. As she hung her towel on the bathroom door she walked into her room and saw her sister sitting on her bed.

"How was your day you price of shit?" Knowing her sister, her sarcastic wasn't hidden very well.

"What are you doing in her?" She asked.

"Oh I'm just here to hear about my dear sisters day."

"P-Please leave...I-I'm very tired..." she mumbled.

"I'm cutting the act, where's my money?"

"I don't have your money, I'm not even working yet..." She mumbled again.

"You better have my money soon...bitch." The sister said as she walked out of the said girls room.

(Y/N) took her fleece blanket and wrapped herself in it, trying to escape the reality of this harsh world. After crying for about ten minutes, her eyes were red and puffy. Tired from crying, she slowly fell asleep in her cold lonely bed.

Next Day:

"Bye mom, see you later." Not hearing a response, she left the house quietly.

Walking to school was peaceful to her. To get away from her evil family, to get away from people, and to think about what she will do with her life.

'Should I even go to school? Am I even worth it?' She thought.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

(Y/N)'s head snapped to the direction of the voice. It was Bertholdt in the schools uniform, of course. But your aloud to customize the uniform, which Bertholdt so far didn't do. He wore the white-button up shirt tucked in the black school boy pants. He wore his own cardigan that was gray and it looked pretty cute. He also wore a shy bright smile on his face.

"H-Hey Bertholdt, you live around this area too?" (Y/N) asked.

"Oh yeah I do, I live a few houses down. I saw you walking home last night and I thought maybe we can walk to school and home together. I-If you d-don't mind!"

"S-Sure, that would be very nice!"

They continued their walk together talking about things they dislike and like. It was one of the first times (Y/N) had fun in a long time. Not like spending time with Aoi was fun, but very hyper. Aoi was a very nice girl and (Y/N) was happy they were friends. But she had to get used to her and build their relationship a bit more.

Bertholdt and (Y/N) we're finally at the school. (Y/N) insisted on him join her and Aoi, and he happily accepted. Walking to their first classroom they saw the bulky blonde-haired Reiner leaning against the wall outside the classroom.

"Hey Reiner, what are you doing here early?" Bertholdt asked.

"I just wanted to come early. I also heard that they were having a takoyaki sale, but I was wrong."

"Well would you like to hang out with Aoi and I with Bertholdt?"

Reiner smirked and took a quick look to Bertholdt, then looked back at (Y/N).
"Sure, I see no problem in that." Before holding the door open for the two people.

Haiiiii everyone ! Do you guys really like yandere? Just asking because I was thinking of doing yandere one-shots. It would be nice to hear your ideas and opinions. Also if you do agree, make some requests. Something to start me off with! I love all of you guys and I'm so grateful to have you support me as many people don't. 💖💞💕

  -Author Chan