Chapter 38

All of what (Y/N) could feel was the resistance of the wind pushing her back towards the scene she ran from and the feeling of pins and needles are her cold and numb feet. Her shoes were stripped of from her to make sure she was able to run faster as Aoi's platformed shoes that she used in order to gain height that was never there were making it hard for her to actually really walk. The socks were also a hassle because if something were to stick inside her socks, it would take fruitless time that she didn't have in order to get whatever was stuck out. Although at this moment she still wish she had her socks at least with her due to the coldness of the night that would freeze that mud making it harder for her to feel her own feet. (Y/N) just wished that she took Aoi's advice of never going and ditching this town as soon as possible, but then the thought of going to the police appeared in her mind. Why hadn't she thought about that sooner? Most dumbest mistake, she would've had evidence against Erwin and the rest of the psychotic gang that was chasing her to put them behind bars until the time she was able to make a stable living and ditch this place.

Them killing her parents? I mean her parents were jerks in this life and past life...maybe even more in her previous life. Her sister always being the center of attention in her parents eyes and the constant line of "Why don't you try to be more like your older sister?". Her sister wasn't even a good person! Just a regular older teenage girl entering college, stealing alcohol and going to the block parties hosted by the popular kids she went to school with. Her parents would just deny that fact of her reeking of alcohol and smoke, continuing like it was nothing with a slap on the hand type of punishment. Although when (Y/N) just so took a look at alcohol or drugs it was always grounding and harsh punishments. Even worst in her past life as her parents never wanted her to join the regiment with the most fatality rate and with a reckless Commander that lead them. It was always to be like her sister that was wedded to a noble at a young age and was able to live the rich life of a woman in Wall Sina. Never really change did they?

Quickly snapping back to herself in reality, she slipped down a steep slope head first hitting her head on a rock. At that moment the world was spinning, her vision going in and out. Everything seemed so surreal and at that moment all different types of emotions flooded into her. Grief, rage, and a tickle of laughter came out of her mouth. Her, did someone serious plan this out for HER out of all people to be the center of there admiration?! Wow someone must've really hated her. A couple of whimpers morphed into a full blown sob attack. (Y/N) couldn't really stop the tears that refused to stay in her eyes. Crying over her own troubles was something she was used to, but something this screwed up never dawn on her. It was terrible, absolutely terrible. Still in a mess of tears, she stood up and stood there for a quick second in order for her equilibrium to adjust to the sudden movement. After a good couple of seconds she felt wetness roll down her head. In fright believing that someone was behind her lightly caressing her head, she shakily lifted her fingers to her head. Immediately she felt liquid gushing out of a open wound gash on the front of her head. Wincing and panting over the new problem that entered her life, she knew it was blood and she has nothing to wrap her head in. Darn it, that's another reason she should've kept her socks with her!

(Y/N) needed to concentrate on the main problem which was getting herself back to safety, safety in Aoi's truck where they could drive away and report this to the police. The thing they should've done in the first place. Her slow attempts of walking gradually turned into little burst of limped sprints trying to quickly fling herself to Aoi's truck. It was only a matter of time until they caught up with her, and she had no idea of where she was going. She never even lived or visited these woods before, hell even at night time! They probably know this woods like the back of their hands because of their wack crackhead selves. Poor Ana, she was only trying to warn her into getting into this mess. Especially Gunther taking it at the front lines with his close friends arms around his neck choking the life out of him. She indirectly killed five people, without having any intentions or thoughts of it happening.

Blood continued to make its way down (Y/N)'s face, some even getting inside of her eyes. Looking again to see if had anything to patch it up with, she felt a slim rectangular shape in her pockets. Her phone! Continuing to run, she unlocked her phone to see a recent text message blink on her phone.

                                                                                     I SEE U.

She shoved her phone back in her pocket and continued to run at a greater speed in order to get to Aoi's truck. She didn't want to look back because she knew she would see the eyes she felt now that were burning the back of her head. (Y/N) knew she would have stopped running once her eyes made contact with her pursuer. Her eyes made a visual to the split of trees 30 feet in front of her. Finally she would see Aoi's cute baby face and her cute baby blue eyes that would look at her with concern. Aoi being immature was still a sweetheart when the time came for it, it was nice knowing someone cared for her like that. (Y/N)'s running speed increased. 30 feet, 20 feet, 10 feet, 5 feet, out she emerged from the grove of pine trees. Aoi's truck headlights were turned off, probably for safety purposes.

(Y/N) ran to the passenger side of the car, swinging the door open and slamming it shut right behind her. A faint sound of a gunshot was heard in the distance making (Y/N) jumped in the clothed seat. Snapping her head to the drivers side expecting to see Aoi there, no one was present in the car. The only thing that was left was Aoi's blue phone case with her cute bunny key chain she always kept with her. Light blood spatters were seen on the dashboard, nothing to heavy though but still concerned (Y/N). They probably got to her, out of everyone to take away from her it had to be Aoi. Annie first now Aoi, just like the time when Marco was took from her in the past. Although (Y/N) held no remorse for the boy anymore after all he was one of the freaks in this to kidnap her. What for again though? Something about remorse and wanting to make stuff up from the past? (Y/N) couldn't really think anymore, since the hit to the head made her mind think on auto pilot with dealing with motives and stuff related to that.

Another gunshot was heard in the distance making (Y/N) jump once again. Never had she heard a gunshot in her life besides in the crime TV shows she would watch to pass time or maybe even increase her IQ. It never really did work. (Y/N) made sure to lock the doors and opened up the glove compartment to take the first aid kit out. How many times has she gotten hurt already? She took the gauze, band aids, and wrap out of the kit. She tore a piece of the jacket laying on the floorboard, cursing to herself knowing she would hear a ear load from Aoi about tearing a cute jacket like that because of a bleeding wound. Patting down on the wound relieving any unnecessary blood outside of the wound, she began to put the gauze into action. Placing it onto the wound and taking the wrap, wrapping it around her head in order to keep the padding in place on her gash. Moving onto her knee wounds, she repeated the process of blotting the wound and cleaning off gunk that wasn't needed, she got to placing the big rectangular band aids on the wounds. By the time she was done, her knees felt like dry crusty plastic trying to moving them due to all the band aids she had placed on them.

A vibration came from her pocket, another notification. Who or what could it be at a time like this? Seriously this was the last thing she needed right now in this situation. It was a message from Erwin. (Y/N) unlocked her phone and read the message, although this message ran a shiver down her spine and made her stomach ache. The text message writing out her own doom.

I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. DON'T THINK THAT TRUCK WILL GRANT YOUR WISH OF SAFETY FROM US. AGAIN, YOU CAN RUN BUT...YOU CAN'T HIDE.

Please read! ;))A/N: Quick announcement, I am going to start a yandere oneshot book/s. It will soon be up a little bit before this book will hit the end with it's final chapter. Although I'm not sure when it will end, I know after at least several or more chapter at least so don't worry. Sorry I have been inactive beauties, I've just been really hit hard with school and all this corona virus stuff. Anyway about the yandere one shot book I'm started, it will be with OC's. For an example: 1.) Yandere Mafia 2.) Yandere Teacher. I am willing to accept requests, as long as you describe on who you want it to be about and a rough layout on the story. My favorite stories to write or ones with a good twists, so please stir up your imaginations and send me a message or a message in the comments! Oh oh! They will also be long one-shots, not the short 1500 word ones, but maybe at lease they will get into 9000. I am starting to get more into writing and I'll make sure to publish frequently since now I do have the time on my hands to do so. Sorry for taking up your time! I'm pretty sure you have another amazing fic to go on to! Love you all.