Chapter 19

"Hanji!" Moblit said as he ran through the door. There was a class currently in session and as usual Hanji brushed him off as she always thought he always exaggerated everything.

"This is important, I mean really important!" Moblit said throwing himself in front of her the brunette teacher.

"What is it Moblit?! Hold on class, I am going to go outside the classroom. I expect all of you not to go off like Chatty-Cathy dolls all of a sudden." Hanji said before dragging the lighter brunette outside.

"(Y/N) is back! She's here at this school, this very instant!"

"I know."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"She came at the start of the week, like seriously Moblit you need to get more update with things." Hanji deadpanned before walking back inside her classroom.

Moblit groaned before going back inside and zoning out for the rest of the class period as he was very confused yet excited. The class ended sooner or later and it was finally lunch! Moblit walked into the chemical storage room and fell onto the couch Hanji placed in there for naps. Mostly for Hanji to nap while Moblit would teach the lesson to the students.

"So what do you think Moblit?" Hanji walked in.

"About what?"

"About the (Y/N) ordeal!" Hanji piped.

"I don't know, I'm just happy that she is alive and in one piece. Since I was the one, well, to take care of the body since none of you could do it."

"So anyway! Would you like to join our everyday meetings?"

"Meetings?" Moblit asked.

"What did you think I said, meetings! We have a (Y/N) group, to protect her from the cruelness of this world."

"I don't know, should I? I want to but will it look good if us teachers are secretly gushing over a girl that we fancy?" Moblit questioned.

"Who cares? If your not going to attend I'm going to have to get rid of you now that you know of this." Hanji threatened.

"Wait Wait! I-I'll join!" Moblit exclaimed.

"I was just kidding, geez lighten up a bit!"

"I knew you would come around!"

Moblit just stared at Hanji as she was giggling and playfully slapping Moblit's hazelnut button-up. Hanji then went over and grabbed her brown paper bag lunch, along with Moblit who woke up late so he couldn't make a proper lunch.

While with Annie and (Y/N), ran up to (Y/N) to give her the lunch he promised to giver her everyday. (Y/N) well, forgot about the whole ordeal but didn't argue about the situation since free food was involved. Marco ended having lunch with them since he continued to follow the, ignoring Annie's cold glare that she gave people she didn't trust or like. Marco did get some what creeped out by the glare, but his burning ambition was too strong to turn back and succumb to the blonde girl. The lunch went by with mostly Marco and (Y/N) talking as Annie was more reserved, still questioning where Jean was.

The bell had rang and Annie and (Y/N) started walking to their last period which was, of course with Ms. Ral. (Y/N) was confused as to why Annie was so anti-social as to now, she was chatting and throwing in some giggles here and there. She didn't want to push Annie to much, so she just continued with their conversation of Mr. Ness's raccoon. Once they entered the classroom, (Y/N) was yet again confused. Another teacher assistant was in the classroom, at least that was what she assumed. Mr. Ackerman was in there also, as it seemed that he was arguing with her. He looked the same, as always. While Ms. Ral was infuriated with the man, as with the other guy that was standing beside her. When Levi was done with his rant, he turned around and had accidently smashed into (Y/N). Causing (Y/N) to mentally freak out, as she there was some reason that Levi would cause physical contact. When Levi's heart started to erratically speed up, there was never anything better that being able to feel her against him, to know she was alive. He was afraid to lose her, as he lost so many people in his previous life and as to his now current life. He wouldn't move out of the way just to feel more of herself on him. (Y/N) tried to pull away, but Levi found some way to stick him body against hers.

Petra, on the other hand was in raged. How dare a simple student take the man she has been trying to, effortlessly, love her. Was she smarter than her, was she more caring, was she just more prettier than her? Who knew, of course she didn't. She didn't want to, she was just to mad to think about anything other the fate of this obnoxious girl. Yes she was kind, nice, and polite to her, but it wasn't fair. The man she loved was getting taken away by her. There must've been some sort of solution. Petra stormed off, telling the two toned male behind her to take care of the class. Levi finally got the memo than just straight up walked out of the class, leaving (Y/N), again in confusion. Annie had pulled (Y/N) to their seats as they were blocking the door way to the classroom since the other students were waiting to get in. Once the class had started, the mystery male began to take attendance.

"Annie Leonhardt?"

"Here."

"(Y/N)-(Y/N) (L/N)?!"

"Present Sir! Wait may I ask what your name is? I just came this week and I'm pretty sure everyone knows your name except I."

"U-Um tch. How do you not know my name? I am the best teacher assistant here at this unfortunate high school. Mr. Bozad, Oruo Bozad, I expect you to remember my name next time pink princess!"

"Pink Princess?" (Y/N) muttered which Annie heard.

"But I'm not even wearing pink!"

"I expect you all to-urgh!"

The class abrupted into massive laughter as yet again, Oruo had bitten his tongue for the fourth time the whole class period. Before Oruo could yell at the students the bell rang, which everyone had gotten up and ran out of the classroom. Oruo looked straight at (Y/N), glaring at her body as it packed up with Annie.

"You, pink princess! You laugh at me and you will see yourself in detention with me everyday for this month!"

"But Mr. Bozad I didn't laugh, I don't even knew what you did."

"I-I tch. Don't talk back at me little one, I'll make sure you will be in detention!"

Annie just pulled (Y/N) out of the classroom, to avoid any more conflict between the two.

"Thanks Annie, I wouldn't know what would happen if you weren't there..."

"No problem. I just didn't want you to be in detention. I had detention with him, it wasn't fun as he watched your every move."

"Wow thanks again. Lets go home, I can't wait until tomorrow! Remember at nine o' clock at the breakfast dine in!"

"Okay."

"Ha-Ha-Ha...I'll kill that bitch, I'll kill anyone who threatens my future."