Chapter 40

(So I was thinking of making a Yandere One-shot book, but going to start it off with yandere Aot boys hehe! So can you all be the cuties you are and reuqest something °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°)

Aoi and (Y/N) kept running, they had to keep focus and not look back. Aoi was still on her adrenaline rush so she couldn't feel the shocks of pain in her body every time her foot would hit the ground. Once they reached the car, (Y/N) quickly untied Aoi's arms and took her gag off properly.

"Oh my gosh those people are crazy psychos! Like what the absolute fuck?!" Aoi exclaimed as she looked for the keys to the truck in her pocket, but to no avail they weren't there.

"Shit fuck (Y/N)! The keys there gone! W-What do w-we do now?! I don't want to end up like Gunter!" Aoi cried out.

"W-What happened to G-Gunther..." (Y/N) shakily urged the blue-headed mop on the ground.

"His corpse was stuffed in a metal barrel." Aoi uttered.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in horror, her teachers aide who risked his life in order to help her get away and understand the situation she's in, is dead. She will never see him again or have the chance to ever thank him. Before she knew it, she was hunched over and was spewing the contents of her stomach out on the ground. Aoi grimily turned away, her positive bubbly nature not being able to outshine this situation.

After a few moments of silence, both girls got up knowing if they stayed there for long they would be captured. Soon the two were running in hopes of finding the main road from here. Aoi's adrenaline rush started to come to an end and her legs were soon about to collapse. (Y/N) knew this too by the way Aoi was limping every now and then with her steps.

It was only about time when Aoi finally collapsed, her landing on the ground with a soft 'oof'.

"I-I'm sorry, my legs h-hurt and w-won't move. As much as I want to run...I-I can't!" Aoi declared, crystal tears of fear running down her pale cheeks. (Y/N) placed her soft (S/C) hand on Aoi's cheeks, wiping her tears away.

"Hey don't cry please...I know were in a terrible situation right now, but all we can do is keep moving. I'll let you lean on me. Only a little bit okay and we will hit the main road where we can call for help! Wait...talk about help, I still have my phone maybe we can-"

Aoi cut (Y/N) off by grabbing the phone out of her pocket and crushing it on the rock next to her.

"What was that for-"

"Erwin bugged your phone, he knows your location and can control it. I heard him say it when I was being dragged to that grove of trees...also sorry for cutting you off twice. Thank you for that little talk of encouragement, I will try my best...not for me, but for you. Thank you for being my best friend!" Aoi jumped up and wrapped her arms around (Y/N).

Aoi let go to let (Y/N) grabbed her and help her walk. The two were back on track and could see and street light in the distance, only to be stopped by a certain brunette.

"Yes I knew I would find you! We all split up different ways and I found you, yeah!" Sasha cheered.

"Let us go you pig skank! We don't have time to deal with your shit! You will let us go no matter what!" Aoi shouted out at the foodie.

"Huh why? I'm not gonna let you go...like I just can't! I'm gonna tell everyone I won then I can take (Y/N) and show off how awesome of a girlfriend she would be. At least I wasn't mean to her in my past life...like geez they were so rude!" Sasha trailed off.

"S-Sasha please let us go..." (Y/N) muttered.

"Haha no can do." Sasha merely laughed before pulling out kitchen knife out of her jacket pocket. She lunged towards Aoi, only for her miss from (Y/N) pushing her out of the way.