Chapter 8

"Sure I'm at the front of the school! I'm sure you'll see me."

"Oh okay." Annie said as she hung up.

Annie made her way to the front of the school too see (Y/N) looking at the Sakura trees. She looked cute and innocent, more like what she looked like back then.

"Annie over here!" (Y/N) waved.

"Uh hi." She said as she rubbed her arm. She hasn't been in this situation in a long time.

"Well I picked the most perfect Cafe. Although their is a lot of pink in it...it still looks pretty good. Let's go!"

(Y/N) was happy because she made a new friend, at least that was what she considered Annie. She didn't have to go home to the Hell Hole of a home. She got to relax and know more about Annie.

"So Annie tell me about yourself. I'll tell you anything you want to know of me!"

"What do you want to know about me?" Her monotone voice said.

"Well like what you like, or what you don't like. I won't judge!" (Y/N) pledged.

"I like being alone, as you can tell by my seat in the back. I don't like the popular girls, their annoying."

"Really me too! There's this popular girl named Tiffany and I hate her! She called me a Slut because I talked with Reiner and Bertholdt. I don't know if you know them, but Tiffany literally is a bitch."

"I know Tiffany, I'm not to keen on her either. She called me a anti-social failure, even though her GPA is a 1.8."

"A 1.8?! Pfft haha!" (Y/N) started laughing which made Annie look at her.

Now probably thinking about it, she gave out a little chuckle too. Annie and (Y/N) finally made it to the Cafe. Anniewas very surprised and flustered over how (Y/N) and the waiters were treating her. She has never been treated this nice before, she felt like she could be herself and have fun. She liked being around her new friend.

Meanwhile, at the school a secret club gathered in the scientist classroom for their second meeting. Connie was scrolling through his phone and looking at the pictures of (Y/N) he had. They all sat in a circle and sharing their findings of the girl they loved.

"Everyone look at this picture! Remember when (Y/N) took a picture of the sky? Look at how the light shines on her skin, she looks beautiful!"

Everyone look at the picture and demanded the boy to give them a copy of the picture. Of course Connie refused, but then Levi forced him by giving him a glare and almost sentenced him to two months of detention. Being smart, which he rarely is, he agreed. It was now Sasha's turn sharing what she encountered with (Y/N).

"She told me she loved me!"

"Yeah right Potato Girl, that's a nice lie you told there. Speak the truth." Jean said as he shot down her claim.

"I swear! Aoi called me mean things and I was crying in the bathroom and she came in. She told me she loved me and I'm perfect the way I am! I have proof, look!" Sasha said as she pulled out a little cylinder that contained cherry lipbalm.

"(Y/N)'S LIP-BALM?!" They exclaimed. (Everyone but the teachers I mean)

"Hey Annie have you seen my lip-balm?"

"No, I haven't seen it."

"How did you get that?!" Jean questioned.

"I got it from (Y/N) when I hugged her. It was in her skirt pocket, I slipped it out. It even has her initials! You don't get to look at it now for doubting me...Horseface." Sasha said as she handed the lip balm to Hanji.