Chapter 11

After spending the communicational arts class chatting with Reiner and Bertholdt, it was time to head to Hanji's class. Sasha and Connie were goofing off while Marco was trying to keep them from destroying the classroom from the new chemical compound they had learned from Hanji. Aoi hadn't still come back after running off crying from the confrontation. The whole class went by fast for (Y/N) after all of the laughs and giggles that were mad by the trio. Hanji seemed to float over to their station more often, asking if they needed help, complementing them, so on so on. It was now time for the next class with Mr. Smith, the teacher who probably had a health problem because he never came back from the bathroom, at least that's what (Y/N) thought.

Mr. Smith walked into the classroom, his clothes always perfect as usual. His bolo tie that adorned his collarbone, his white button up shirt with only the collar tucked under the maroon sweater he wore over, his beige pants that not had a single wrinkle, his leather shoes perfectly polish. He looked like a perfection God, always perfect with his chiseled face and body. A God that was blessed to this school, how such a good looking; attractive man had no girlfriend. His hair was even perfect too! Nothing was wrong with him, but you never what lies underneath that charming smile of his. The only who knew was the club which he was currently in as they had the same goal, and the innocent bookworm Ana. The girl who didn't mean to be called upon to take attendance when Erwin had to take care of his...needs. The lust he had the girl he oh so craved for. Being able to finally scooped her arms up in his big arms and never let her go was his fantasy. As to what he would do with her once he was able to have the chance in 'bed' with her. The way he would cherish her body like no other man could, how he would lay sweet kisses at places that weren't seen, to have her scream out his name to let everybody know she was his, or to give her his mark to let everyone know she was taken. The day will come, he vowed to himself. Although he couldn't control the lust that he would later succumb too on his only time, he would just shift uncomfortably to try to keep the raging attraction.

Ana couldn't help but let her curiosity eat at her. She had too know why the teacher acted so strange, the subliminal messages sent out by even just the look in his eyes. It was weird and she had too know. She made it her goal to understand why, so she planned to go after school since Erwin shot down the idea of extra tutoring after school for this 'meeting' he had to go too.

The class also went by with implied looks in the direction of the oblivious girl. She had no idea, and she would stay in the dark...for now.
Mr. Ackerman's class was next and Bertholdt and Reiner wished her luck with the hardcore teacher. As soon as she walked into the classroom, she knew it was different that any other classroom. Everything was clean...cleaner. Not like the rooms Erwin had which were clean, but some dust here and there. It more like clean with not even a spec of dust. The fresh scent of Clorox and cologne intruded the girls nostrils while staring at the man leaning against his desk. Levi's eyes widened for a spilt second as he saw (Y/N) walked in the door. He was shocked to see her with his own eyes. The girl he loved, the girl he craved, the girl he needed. He walked up to the girl and looked her in the eye. He was happy and excited to see her, but it sure didn't appear that way. His face bore no emotion and it looked like he was trying to eat her soul with his eyes.

"U-Um your M-Mr. Ackerman, r-right?" (Y/N) stuttered.

"Yes I am. I heard you the new girl I haven't got to meet yet after the useless staff meetings that we had to attend too." Levi replied, acting like he didn't know a thing or two about her.

"Useless....I mean! Well I was hear and I caught up with some of the work I had missed."

"That's good. You better not end up like those Brats I have seated in the front. They are quite...talkative." Levi informed.

"Um yes Mr. Ackerman!" (Y/N) fearfully said before making her way to the assigned seat the substitute teacher assigned her.

"Where are you going?" His monotone voice piercing (Y/N)'s soul.

"To my assigned seat Sir?"

"You'll be sitting in the front with me. In between Yeager and Kirschtein, I can keep a close eye on you and help you out when you need so." Levi said before turning his back and walking too his desk.

(Y/N) looked at the her currently 'new' seat which was between the two hot-headed boys. They had no self-control, well only if they needed too. Jean walked in the class to be surprised by (Y/N) sitting in the seat next to him. He was happy that he could be able to be close to her and at least have class with the beautiful girl.

"(Y/N), your sitting next to me now?" He asked, checking to make sure he was right.

"Yes, Mr. Ackerman put me in the front for better learning chances since I don't know a lot about the French language. I get too be by you!" (Y/N) said smiling at him.

Jean walked to his seat, which was to the right of her and set down his bag. He then turned over to start a conversation with her but before he could talk, the door opened to reveal a scared Eren. He look like he had been to Hell and back. Eren glance at Levi then too his binder that he held in his arms to his chest. He walked to his desk (left of (Y/N), and took a seat.

"Hey Eren are you alright?" (Y/N) asked, worried.

"I-I didn't do my...h-homework." Eren's face being covered with sweat, he started to look like Bertholdt for a second.

"Hah, I guess I'm more cut out for helping (Y/N) with her work. At least it's better than a guy who never does HIS world."

"Shut it Horseface."

"What are you gonna do about it Titan Boy?"

"I'll show you what I'll do about it."

"Enough." Levi said looking up from his book with more of his piercing glares.

The class time was boring with Levi shooting down any idea of fun. Later in the class, Levi assigned them to work on a project by themselves about introducing yourself in French. You had to make a little pamphlet describing yourself in French. (Y/N) got up to get some spare scissors not knowing the two boys were throwing themselves at each other once again. Eren foot slip in the hallway causing (Y/N) to fall down on the ground...with Levi. Levi looked up to see the blushing face of one of his 'students' and sat there just, staring. (Y/N) gained focus and quickly got up throwing 'sorry's at the teacher. Levi grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the classroom, down the empty hallways. He went to the janitors closet and quickly shut the door on him and (Y/N), locking it.

"Mr. Ackerman, w-w-what are you-"

Levi silenced (Y/N) with a pure hot steamy kiss. How her lips perfectly locked in with his lip a puzzle piece to a puzzle. The wetness of her lips and his were making the perfect combination for him. He slid his tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance to the mouth he oh so wanted to explore. (Y/N) trying to pull away, accidently gave him the access he wanted, he needed. Moaning in the kiss, it turned him on, and it would be lying to say that it didn't turn the girl on itself. The steamy hot romantic kiss ended too short as they both needed something everything on this planet needed, oxygen. Levi made his way to her cheek, caressing the soft skin on her face.

"You don't tell anyone about this, you clear? If so, a kiss is not only what you'll get."

"Y-Y-Y-Yes Mr. A-Ackerman..." (Y/N) said before leaning into his chest.

"Good. We have to leave before any one starts questioning our absence." Levi said, gently pulling the girl away from him

They made their way back to the classroom, everyone looking at her with a sympathetic look. Once (Y/N) went back to her seat, Jean leaned over.

"He must've chewed you out huh?" He asked.

"No he did not, but something better."