Chapter 35

"W-What where are we going?" (Y/N) breathily asked.

"To clean you up d-dummy, you can't just continue to bleed everywhere. Especially all over my clothing as I'm trying to help your poor beaten self to the infirmary." Oruo responded as he stopped to let the girl observe the situation she was in.

"Shouldn't we contact the police?"

"We need to get you treated first you i-idiot, stop squirming it's making you bleed more!"

"N-NO! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You just stabbed your friend and killed her, then you walk off like it's nothing. Now your treating me like I'm some deity or some shit. This city or town or whatever this place is, is a insane psychopathic shitty place! Leave me alone, you and whoever is after me! Just stay the fuck away from me!"

(Y/N) pushed Oruo into a wall as she took off her school's cardigan, wrapping it around her leg in order for it to act as a temporary compress of one of her major wounds. She didn't notice until now when she fell down the stairs, her own weapon penetrated her leg. She was sure covered in blood, not only her own, but her own former teacher's.

Beginning to limp her way to the front shoe lockers of the school, she began tripping every now and then. An uneasy feeling began to creep into (Y/N)'s stomach and mind. What if she wasn't the only one that was after her?

(Y/N) making it to the front gate, she limped her way out of the school formalizing her plan of running away. After the previous night with Erwin, she would have to make a run for it. No matter who she turned to, they would be no help, not even the police could save her from Erwin as his reputation saved him from everything.

It took about forty-five minutes of limping in order to reach Erwin's estate. As (Y/N) figured how people are rude by bleeding rapidly as she walked right by them. None of them stopped to ask her if she was okay, or if she needed help. Although she didn't blame them, who would want to help someone so bloody and tattered? Hell she could've been a homeless mugger!

Shakily reaching into her bloody school skirts pocket, she took out the shinning metal key to the house. Missing a the lock a few times, she finally managed to unlock the door by pushing her weight onto the door in order for it too open. As the door swung wide open, her body fell to the ground with a heavy thump. Whimpers was all that was heard in the room, as her body trembled, her emotions rising it's way to the surface. (Y/N) uncurled herself from her own personal ball, crawling on the ground, trying to reach the staircase. Her right leg had gave it's all in order to reach her house. Slowly but surely, she made herself up each carpet step of the houses steps. A blood trail imprinting; staining itself into the beige carpet.

Getting to the top, she stopped pushing herself onto the railing in order to gain her balance to make her way to the bathroom across from her room. Opening the door full swing, she began to raid the cabinets trying to search for the bandages that was store inside of them. Pulling out the package of gauze and bandages, she as well found a plastic bottle of alcohol. Cursing to herself she unwrapped the cardigan around her leg and used it as a gag for when she would clean her open wound. Sitting the corner of the white bathroom, she unscrewed the cap of the bottle of alcohol and poured it onto her wound. Her screams muffled by the bloody now rag in her mouth, the alcohol burning her wound. After a ten seconds of cleansing her wound, which felt like hours, she managed to wrap her wound up.

Standing up, she looked at herself in the mirror. Man she looked beaten and tired, never had she ever looked like this not even when her parents would yell at her. Her right eye was bruised and swollen, her lip was as well spilt, as bags also adored under her eyes. Tearing her eyes away from the gold decorated mirror, she begun bandaging tiny cuts here and there on her arms, torso, face, etc.

(Y/N) walked out of the bathroom and into her 'bedroom', she opened her closet throwing out her grey duffel bag. Ripping open her drawers of clothing she then stuffed all of her necessities into the bag and taking out her cracked phone from her school bag. Scrolling down into her contacts she saw the first name and friend she ever had, Aoi. (Y/N) tapped onto the call button to see a picture of herself and Aoi on the profile photo. She remembered the period when Aoi was bored and practically forced (Y/N) into taking a picture of the two. Looking back onto this, it was sure a beautiful memory. Pressing the call button she waited for Aoi to answer the phone.

...

...

"Hello?"

"Aoi, I need your help!"

"(Y-Y/N)?! Oh my God I'm so glad your okay, I wouldn't know what I would've done if something happened to you!"

"Listen carefully, you don't want anything happening to me right? I need your help, I need some place to stay."

"What do you mean? Is this the matter with Mr. Smi-"

"Yes, please, I'm hurt and need your help!"

"Okay! Text me your adress and I'll pick you up."

"Yes I'll be sure to do so."

Pausing on the phone, she could hear the familiar sounds of the police sirens in the background. Aoi must've still been at school.

"Okay, I need to leave school. I heard about Ms. Ral and the police are currently looking for you. Don't worry, I won't tell them. I'm afraid if they found you they would bring you right back to Mr. Smith himself. They let us go home early, us I mean the students. The teachers are not able to be released yet, but we won't have much time until Mr. Smith gets to you. You know the way he works and twists his words."

"Yes I know, I'm ready! Please just hurry!"

"I'm on it Captain (Y/N)!"

"Aoi."

"Sorry Sorry....just kidding I'm not sorry! Okay now be ready, see ya!"

(Y/N) grabbed her duffel bag and ran to the front awaiting her best friend. After a few minutes of waiting on the couch she heard the sound of the car assuming it was Aoi she went up to the door to look out, but what she did not expect was...

.

.

.
Mr. Smith and Mr. Zacharias there themselves.