Chapter 37

Tonight's the night, tonight's the night I need to tell you the truth.

-Gunther

(Y/N) looked at her phone, rethinking of the purpose of why she still continued to move on. Her eyes skimmed over the text over and over again until she understood what the screen displayed. Aoi, God bless her heart, helped her but she would still have to sneak out or confront Aoi over the matter. For now she decided to relax for an hour before getting back up and leaving on the run again. She couldn't really put Aoi in danger again like last time, but this was over her life so she still was going to confront Aoi. Glancing back at her phone she replied to her much older teacher's assistant.

Alright...I can't believe I'm agreeing with this but so much ahs happened to me. I'm honestly terrified. I'm chased out of my supposed 'home' although it was stupid of me to run and hide there when it was his house. I was chased down by Ms. Ral, my history teacher who murdered my family and tried to kill me today because she has jealousy issues. I'm beaten to a pulp, and I don't know what to do anymore...I feel like I just want to end it all. Where do we meet?

-(Y/N)

After pressing send, her eyes moved towards the door of her room seeing Aoi enter with a first aid kit of her own. Her eyes looked sad and scared, but when she looked up at her friend her eyes switched from the personality that she always wore.

"O-Oh hey (Y/N), let me clean up those wounds of yours!"

"Thank you Aoi...you didn't have to do this...I really don't understand you? Your scared and I see it, please stop acting like your always happy." (Y/N) said as her eyes sharply stared into Aoi's blue dull hues.

"...You always tend to amaze me (Y/N), always so observant when it comes to other people than yourself. It's like you can see right through me huh?"

"You face obviously vomits fear."

"Geez (Y/N) be a little less harsh, hmph!"

"I'm grateful for you saving me and all but I have to leave soon."

"Wait leaving soon?! Wait, what, why?!"

"I'm meeting someone, I need to talk to them for answers. I really can't let you come with me but you could come just incase something goes wrong."

"Who are you meeting?"

"Someone. Just it's a personal thing okay Aoi, and it would be hard to understand..."

"Fine. Let me just bandage up my best friend okay?"

Aoi bent down on her knees and began to take the antiseptic out of the kit to begin cleaning (Y/N)'s stab wound. Her hands slowly taking off the bandages and treating them with real antiseptics. Ushering the (H/C)-haired girl to take a pain reliever she begun working on her wounds, her brown fingertips with the nails painted a velvet blue delicately touching the (S/C) leg of (Y/N). (Y/N) looked at her phone again to see a reply from the older brunette male.

You know the forest by the drawbridge near the road a few block from the school? There is where we will meet, in a proximate hour I will be there. Don't be late, or they will find us...they will find you.

-Gunther

(Y/N) looked at the clock seeing it was 6:38 in the evening, the clocks ticking hand being the only sound heard in the silent room. Her eyes dully looked at the phone before chucking it against the wall scaring Aoi in the process.

"W-WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!" Aoi yelled while waiting for a response from the (H/C) haired girl.

"I'm tired and just wish life would go back to being somewhat normal? This is too much for me so I really just wanna watch a movie and sleep." (Y/N) yawned before slipping her legs out of Aoi's tiny delicate feminine hands.

"Lemme guess your going somewhere after I just saved your ass from being murdered by our somewhat good-looking teacher. Oh and the other dude, what's his name? The Mr. Smell dude with a beard?"

"I have to go...if I don't what am I going to do? Am I suppose just continuing trying to live my life after I watched someone be murdered in front of me and everyone around after me for some crazy reason? Where am I going to live? I would be in danger, I could never ever have a peaceful moment because I would paranoid. Looking over my shoulder my whole entire life! At least I can try to do something. Maybe I could use evidence to put them behind bars forever?"