Day At The Beach Part 2!

Hey guys! This is the sequel to the beach day one shot I did a while back. This was requested long ago by V4804222959 sorry that it took so long.
—————————
America smiled as he observed a few nations running along the beach. The day was starting out great and everyone seemed to be relaxing their stresses long forgotten. America jumped slightly when someone tapped him on the shoulder. America turned around in alarm but relaxed when he saw it was just Australia.

"Oh it's just you, Aussie." Alfred sighed in relief scooting over so that the Australian could plop down right next to him. "Yeah it's just me, why you so jump?" Jett asked concern filling his amber eyes. "Oh it's nothing." Alfred answered surprisingly quiet when speaking. "Don't lie to me, Alfred. You're never this quiet mate." Australia scolded looking serious for once surprising both himself and America though neither commented on it.

"It's just that...everyones been acting weird around me since this morning. Some of them are giving me weird looks and others keep getting a little too close for comfort." America explained looking back at the nations on the beach. "Did I....did I do something wrong?" Alfred asked looking back at the Australian a sad look stretched across his face. It took every single drop of Jett's willpower not to hug the sad American to death.

"You didn't do anything wrong! Everyone's just surprised and relieved because of the rare day out their getting." Australia said cursing internally when Alfred raised an eyebrow at him. "Surprised? Why would they be surprised?" America asked confused as to what the Australian was referring to. Australia looked down at his older brother's abs and blushed slightly. "Well there was a few....unexpected developments." Australia muttered just loud enough for America to hear him.

"Unexpected developme—" America was cut off when Jett suddenly interrupted him. "Hey! How 'bout a race? First one to the other side of the beach wins?" Australia's tone challenged America and like an good nation America smirked at him. "You're. So. On!" America agreed looking excited at the prospect of a challenge. "The loser has to streak across the beach later tonight." Australia smirked knowing his brother couldn't take any forms of nudity whether it by himself or others.

"A-Are you sure?" America stuttered a deep blushes spreading across his face at Australia's nod, America gulped. "What? Having second thoughts?" Jett teaser Alfred whose blush increased (if that were even possible). "Hell no! I never back out of a challenge." America proclaimed confident though the blush was still very present on his face.

"Good luck then." Australia snickered before taking off leaving America in the dust. America gawked for a second before running after the Australian who was laughing as America caught up to him. "CHEATER!" America shouted at him getting a laugh from the Aussie as their paces were finally matched with one another. "I never set any rules in the first place." Australia pointed out to the blonde nation who just gave him a playful scowl.

They were both receiving confused and awestruck looks from the rest of the countries as the two young nations were half way to their destination in less than two minutes. They were neck and neck when America suddenly used his strength to pushed himself forward. "HEY, NO POWERS!" Australia yelled at him only to receive a smirk. "You never set any rules in the first place." Alfred retorted using the Australian's own words against him.

"You little—" Australia snapped at the laughing American as he somehow managed to catch up with him and his strength. They were about to reach the other side of the beach when they both suddenly tripped over a pile of rocks that had been mysteriously placed in their path.

The blonde nation and the brunette nation fell to the ground finally reaching the other side of the beach. America fell on top of Australia making Australia the winner of the challenge as he had hit the ground first. "Looks like I won, mate." Jett teaser Alfred who had a defeated look on his face as he got off the other male nation.

"Screw you, Jett." Alfred said looking very embarrassed at the idea of having to streak when he wasn't even comfortable with his body. At this point more than a few nations had managed to catch up with them though they were more out of breath the two other nations. "Vhat the hell vas that?" Gilbert asked sitting himself on the sad so he could catch his breath easier.

"Nothing much. Me and Alfred here just had a little friendly race, with a bet of course." Jett smirked as Alfred turned away from everyone to hold his head in his hands in embarrassment still blushing. "Und vhat vas the bet?" Ludwig questioned looking at the slightly younger nations in a stern manner like he thought they did something wrong. Again.

"The loser had to streak across the beach later tonight and Alfred here, just lost." At the Australian's words heads turned towards America who was still looking away in shame and embarrassment. A perverted smirk appeared on a certain Frenchmen's face as he danced his way over to America who scooter away from him as he got closer. "Amérique zhat was so...brave of you~" France purred pouting when America scooter away from him well aware of France...personal space issues.

"Yeah well don't get your hopes up cause I ain't doin' it!" America snapped at France earning a giggle from Australia who was still smirking. "Oh no Alfred, you're going to do this. Even if it means I have to strip you myself." Australia said giving America a toothy grin as he stared at his little brother in shock and disbelief. Why would his little brother want to strip him?

"In your dreams, you damn kangaroo!" America said running back towards the side of the beach they had just come from. "Don't worry it will be in reality soon enough!" Australia fired back as he ran after America leaving the other nations in the dust.

"Well that was...weird." Spain stated awkwardly looking around at his fellow nations who looked surprised that America of all people would agree to something that involved nudity.

"Well this is going to be interesting." Canada muttered quietly as he looked around at the other countries though he was barely visible to them.
————
Hey guys! Well I know it wasn't exactly a sport competition I just did what first came to mind. Would you guys like a part three as well? Any thoughts to share.