A Girl For A Day (Part 2)

Warning: Language.

The male nations left in the meeting room just stared dumbfounded at the door that the girl nations had just ushered America out of. "What the hell just happened?" A random nation asked not sure what to make of the newly transformed America. "It seems that America-san has become the opposite gender and is now being taken care of by the other femare nations." Japan summarized new ideas for a manga already forming in his head along with the idea of the anime version of said manga.

"I can't go through this again..." A voice whispered terrified for some reason. Everyone turned towards the direction of the voice only to see Estonia cowering in a corner with his knees pulled to his chest as he rocked back and forth. He wore the same expression he usually wore when Russia was terrorizing him and his fellow Baltic States but even Russia looked confused at the Estonian's unusual behavior.

"Estonia?" Lithuania called out gently to the shaking nation reaching out to place a hand on Estonia's shoulder only for the other nation to jump away from his touch and cower away even more. "I can't...I can't do this again! It was bad enough the first time and the first time was a dream created by God or something!! Well it could be worse. At least it's just America this time." Estonia muttered to himself insanely causing a few nations to back away from the obviously distressed Baltic Nation.

"Vell ignoring that, ve need to discuss vhat has transpired." Germany stated looking around the room at the nations left. "If jour referring to Amerika's transformation then vhat is there is discuss? The girls vill just take care of her until the potion is up." Austria pointed out readjusting his glasses. "Also ve vould'nt be in this mess if it vasn't for a certain someone." Cue glares being thrown towards England causing the Brit to flinch from the heated glares.

"I said I was sorry!" England yelled at the Austrian who just scoffed at the ex-empire's horrible excuse. "Vell 'sorry' isn't going to fix things nov is it?" Austria scowled at the Brit who just looked away in shame. "Well I think for one Amerika got even hotter as a girl." Turkey smirked gaining glares from America's older and younger brothers. "What? You all thought the same things, don't bother trying to hide it." Turkey's words were gross but true. None of them could deny America did look even sexier than usual.

"I, like think we should like follow them." Poland suggested gaining attention from everyone else in the room. "Vhat do jou mean by 'follov them'?" Germany asked confused by the Polish man's suggestion. "Well it's just Amerika isn't really a girl all the time and if I remember correctly, England's potion will make any male flirt with him or in this case her." Poland explained nonchalantly but this information had caused Canada and the rest of America's siblings to freak out.

"What?!"

"England, you're so dead!"

"What the hell? Why didn't we think about this sooner?"

Everyone else in the room watched as the Americas family freak out about the safety of one of their most innocent family members. "CALM DOVN!" Germany shouted at the freaking out nations causing them to stop freaking out and look at the German Nation. "Poland's right." Germany's words made Poland smirk with the satisfaction of being right. "Ve need to make sure they're safe." Noises of agreement could be heard through out the room.

Let's be clear, they know the female nations can take care of themselves rather well and that includes America. I mean come on the guy has freaking super strength for freedom's sake! They all just wanted an excuse to see what outfits the girls would force America to wear.

So they set off with the full intention of protecting their fellow nations should it come down to that.
————————
Meanwhile with the girls and Female! America.