A Party To Remember (Part 4)

Italy blinked in surprise as the bottle landed on him. "Okay Italien." Italy looked at Prussia who still had that mischievous air about him. "Truth or dare?" The Prussian asked smirking at the Italian man who just smiled back innocently. "Dare!" Italy choose happily looking at Romano confused when the older Italian gripped his arm like something was about to happen. "I dare jou to go into the closet with mein bruder for seven minutes!" Before Italy could even reply Romano had already began stating his opinion.

"No-a way in-a hell is that potato-a bastardo get in a closet with il-a mio fratellino!" Romano protested glaring at the German who was a bright face red in the face (someone had untied him a few minutes ago). "Bruder! This is highly inappropriate! Vhy must jou alvays cause so much trouble?!" Germany shouted at his older brother who hid behind Russia who smiled at the two brothers. "Fine! If not Italy then go in the closet with America!" Prussia yelled from behind the Russian who was shielding him from his brother's wrath.

"Wha--Don't drag me into this!" America glared the Prussian who shrunk back even more behind the Russian Nation. Germany sighed pinching the bridge of his nose looking between his brother and the pissed off American who looked like he was ready to leap over Russia and punch Prussia in the face. "Will you stop whining and hiding behind Russland if I do this?" The German Nation asked looking at his brother ignoring America looked of shock and surprise.

Prussia nodded very happy with the compliance from his victo--I mean little brother. He looked like a kid on Christmas as he grabbed Ludwig and Alfred dragging them down the hall to the closet where the German has been previously tied up. He shoved the pair inside slamming and locking the door behind them. "I'll be back in seven minutes jou two! Don't do anything crazy vhile I'm gone~" Gilbert said in a rather suggestive tone as he walked away from the rather large storage closet.

When the German and the American were pushed into the closet Ludwig fell on top of Alfred pinning the other blonde nation with his larger body. The two took in their positions before they both blushed and scrambled off each other going to opposite sides of the closet. Ludwig was internally cursing his brother as the albino knew of his crush on the blonde American. It had started small at first. It was during WWII back when Germany's sense of judgement was warped beyond repair.

Ludwig guessed it had just started because of the young nation's looks but devolved into  more when he helped him rebuild after the war. The German also knew that half of world had a crush on the American as well even if said American was completely oblivious to it. Ludwig knew that Alfred was no fool but that didn't mean his obliviousness didn't get the best of him from time to time.

There was no light in the closet as he had taken out the light bulb to change it when his brother knocked him out. Alfred, on the other hand, was just staring at what he thinks is the ceiling since there was no form of light in the room. Alfred heard some shuffling in front of him and heard someone sit next to him. Knowing it was Germany Alfred spoke kindly. "Look Germany--" Alfred tried to speak but was interrupted by the German. "Ludwig. Call me Ludwig." Ludwig command in an unusually soft tone of voice.

"Uh ok? Look Ludwig I'm sorry Gil forced us into here. I should've stopped him but I was just stopped him when I had the chance." Alfred said apologetically catching the stern German by surprised. "Vhy are jou apologizing? Jou didn't do anything vrong." Ludwig asked sounding surprised at the American's words. "Oh." Was all Alfred said before going completely silent as the two spent the reminder of their time in the closet in silence.
--------
When the two returned from the closet the game continued but had gone on while the two nations were in the closet. America noticed some people were looking at Germany weirdly. Were they mad that he got to go into the closet with Germany instead of them? 'Oh my freedom! Do they all have a crush on Germany?!' America thought as he noticed the looks on Germany grow even more intense. America sat down next to his Canadian brother who also was glaring at the German Nation.

What the hell is wrong with everybody?!

The thing is America is mistaking homicidal rage for lustful interest. Again. Never Mind back to the story. The game kept going with embarrassing dares and horrifying truths until the bottle landed on him. America saw that it was Hungary who had previously spun the bottle and decided that it would be best to just pick truth. Last time he picked dare with Hungary he ended up in a playboy bunny suit not making that mistake again.

"Okay America truth or dare?" The Hungarian asked smirking. "Truth." The American answered ignoring the boos he got from some of the other nations. "Is it true that when you get angry your accent switches it your southern one?" Hungary asked innocently. America froze. He hadn't been expecting that that's for sure. "Uh yeah sort of..I actually don't know. I haven't talked in my southern accent for a long time now." America answered truthfully looking away with a embarrassed blush.

A few female nations cooed at the younger's embarrassment making his blush deeper. The game continued on without any hassle until food was served and everyone was happy.

------
Hey guys! I'm running out of ideas! Please leave some ideas. Anything! Also any thoughts to share?