Turkey X America- Locker Room Kisses

America sat on the metal bench feeling the cold air nipping at his naked chest. America was working out on the gym when he noticed everything was getting extremely hot. So he went into the air conditioned locker room not seeing the Turkish nation changing in said locker room.

America took off his grey shirt that was clinging to his skin with sweat. He sat on the bench and went to remove his shoes when he felt a warm hand caress a long jagged scar on his upper left arm. This caused America to tense up and spin around to face the stranger.

Only to be met with a all to familiar face.

Honey-brown eyes gazed back at him, a mixture of curiosity and border line shock swirled around in the comforting pools.

"T...Turkey?" The younger nation whispered, Turkey probably wouldn't have been able to hear him if he wasn't so close to the freedom nation.

"Yes? America your looking rather pale." the Turk points out pressing America against the clod metal navy blue lockers.

"Um Turkey, could you like let me go, bro? The lockers really cold and it's making the hero uncomfortable." America didn't want to hurt the fellow nation, but if he wouldn't move....

He'd have to make him.

America was pulled from his thoughts when he felt a hand rub his upper left arm, also rubbing the damaged tissue there also. America tensed up once again.

No one was ever this affectionate with him unless they wanted something from him. Money, soldiers, supplies, weapons; you name it.

"What do you want from me, Turkey?" Alfred asked gazing back with intense electric blue eyes.

However he got an answer he was not expecting.

At all.

"Your love~" was the Turkish Mans smooth reply.

Before he could react warm lips were pressed against his chapped ones.

His blue eyes widened and his hands went up to Turkey's chestnut brown hair. He gasped when Turkey licked his bottom lip and moaned when a tongue danced with his own.

After a moment of kissing, the two broke apart for air. Damn oxygen.

The two stared at each other desire and love in each pair of eyes.

Finally It was America who broke the silence.

"I think I love you too!"

Hey readers this is my first pairing. Any suggestions uke America lovers~? Also these will get better with time!