AustriaxAmerica- Music Brings People Together

America's feet lightly tapped against the tiled floor as he made his merry little way through the Austrian conference building. America had decided to ditch the meeting as they didn't let him present his ideas anymore, so the whole things was entirely pointless. So America just disappeared during lunch break without another word and was now wandering the halls of the conference building trying to find the exit that he seemed to have forgotten about.

America kept opening doors to different rooms trying to find the exit, but he found nothing in the end. America was about to give up and go back to the meeting room until the last door he opened wouldn't close all the wall. Eyebrows furrowing in confusion and frustration, America tried to close the stubborn door without ripping it off its hinges, though he stopped once he heard something crack.

Not having anything better to do, America opened the door and stepped inside the room the door had shielded (not very well might he add). The room was unusual elegant and extravagant in its own right. The walls were a light violet shade that reminded the American of lavender flowers, the trim was an egg shell white that ran around the top and bottom of the walls, three large and tall windows were the only source of light in the room as the afternoon sun flooded the area making it look almost ancient.

In the center of the room sat a large grand piano that looked to be about centuries old by America's guess. The piano was a standard black one with white keys and a black bench to go along with it, but that didn't matter to Alfred as he loved music and every instrument that made it.

You see, when Alfred was but a colony England had tried to teach him violin and had ultimately failed at the task. After England left to explore the world, Alfred practice the violin, piano, and many other things every day just so he could make his older brother proud of him. But it never made Arthur proud of him, he'll the guy didn't come back until America had already hit puberty and was taller than the Brit himself.

Alfred shook his head, his blond hair shaking with it while the American tried to clear all negative thoughts that had began to cloud his mind. America took a glance at the large instrument and smiled slightly as a new thought began to cross his mind. 'Maybe I should play something on the piano...' Alfred thought to himself as he casual strolled over to the piano and sat on the bench. America opened the lid to reveal Pearl white keys and smaller charcoal black ones in between the white ones.

America smiled to himself as he began to play a random melody that had come across his mind while he was examining the piano, not knowing what results his actions would have.
----------------------
Austria sighed as he gracefully walked through the halls of the conference building, trying to find the nation he was looking for. If you're wondering why Austria was looking for America of all people well allow me to fill you in. You see readers, Austria had a somewhat crush on the American and had volunteered to go look for him, using the excuse that they couldn't start the meeting without every country present.

Those fools bought it either way so...

The Austrian couldn't help but blush a little as he couldn't remember when he first developed feelings for the younger nation, it was probably when all the Europeans had first met America all those centuries ago when the boy had fist become independent from the British Empire.

The boy who was now a young man had present himself as a nervous, but very cheerful and optimistic country that was ready to show ten world that he had his place in it. And he still remained that way to this day without even wavering in the least bit. That was probably why so many people wanted to be around him.

Austria shook his head and continued his search for the freedom bound nation, checking every room in the hall until he came to the last room; his piano room. Roderich opened the door a bit and heard the most beautiful that he had ever heard in his life as a country. The piece was Chopin's Nocturne in E-flat major, a piece that Austria himself used to play on the piano back in the time before America was even discovered.

Normally the Austrian would be really peeved about something violating his beloved piano, but was not made in the least bit as he was somewhat entranced by the beautiful tune that the normally obnoxious American had created.

America however didn't hear the Austrian enter the room and just continued playing the piano with his eyes that he had closed while getting into the tune. The piano made America think of the Austrian that would normally play it. About a few years ago Alfred had developed feelings for the older country and then immediately felt sad as he knew they would never be returned. The guy was probably in a threesome relationship with Prussia and Hungary anyway.

America finished the piece before sighing and moving get off the bench when he was met by a kiss. America's eyes widen and he attempted to push the stranger away, but the unknown figure grabbed his wrist into a tight grip before he could do anything. The person parted their lips from the younger nation's quivering ones and made themselves know by the sunlight that still flooded the room.

Narrowed violet eyes gazed down at the American as dark brown hair brushed against his blushing face and the surprisingly sharp smirk that stretched his elegant face. America felt his eyes widen even further as the nation's identity was releaved.

Austria.....

"You are surprisingly good on the piano, liebling~" Roderich purred releasing America's wrists only to wrap the nation in a tight embrace that matched his grip. America blushed even more at the pure lust that radiated from the Austrian's tone of voice. And the fact that Austria called him darling made him very embarrassed. "I-I can explain-" America attempted to say, but was cut off by the Austrian placing a slender finger to his slightly red lips.

"Shhh~ don't speak schatz(sweetheart) everything's gong to be okay" Austria whispered into Alfred's ear nipping the lobe slightly causing the American to wince slightly at the sharp bite. Austria saw wince of pain and frowned at it, kissing America on the forehead for reassurance that Austria had no intention of hurting him.

America now resembled one of Spain's tomatoes and hugged the Austrian back, remembering to be careful with his strength. "Ich liebe dich, Alfred" Austria suddenly proclaimed causing the American to look back at him surprised belfry he smiled that bright smile of his. "I love ya too roddy!" America said back he was caught in a kiss once again, but this time he kissed back smiling as he did so.

Funny thing about music... It bring people together

---------
Heya guys! Hope you enjoyed! This was once again suggested by the fabulous FFioellaTyrell check them out of you git the time! As always please feel free to comment and request! Bye guys!