A Girl For A Day (Part 1)

Hey guys! Sorry for the inactivity recently. I'm currently moving right now so I've been busy packing. This is for Maxine1552 . Enjoy!
——————————
If you asked America point blank how he always got himself into these situations, he honestly wouldn't be able to tell you why. The situation America was in right now however, was nothing like America had ever been in before. America blamed England and his stupid tendency to get spells horribly wrong despite claiming to an 'experienced' wizard. Norway and Romania were also to blame but even they looked reluctant to make the potion England had suggested to them.

America had accidentally overheard them discussing it during lunch break. Apparently England had had enough of France's constant groping and harassment so he thought it would be a good idea to give the perverted Frenchman a taste of his own medicine. He was going to turn him into a girl so that guys would hit on him all day long. To England it seemed fool proof but America knew better. France would always be France no matter what gender he was. England was just to full of vengeance too realize it.

So America ignored England and his 'master revenge plan' because he didn't feel like being turned into a frog today. And before you ask, yes he did turn him into a frog once. America thought it best not to get involved with the affairs of magic despite having magical abilities himself. He's a lot more observant than people give him credit for.

The bell signaling everyone back into the meeting had just rang so America finished up his lunch and grabbed his briefcase before strolling over in the direction of the meeting room. "Is it almost ready?" America heard someone whisper as he walked by. America turned to look over his shoulder and was greeted with the sight of the Magic Trio whispering to each other suspiciously.

America's eyes narrowed at them but he quickly continued on his way to the meeting room whatever spell, potion, or concoction they were planning to use to turn France into a girl, America wanted no part of it. America continued walking until he reached the doors of the conference hall opening the doors once he stood in front of them. He entered the conference room and took his seat next to his older brother Canada and his other older brother France. The Magic Trio had entered after him, with England carrying a potion that he obviously intended to hurl at France from his seat across the table.

America just hoped he didn't get mixed up in this.

He really should learn to stop hoping for the impossible.

As soon as Germany called the meeting to order, England took the opportunity to stand up and before anyone could say or do anything he hurled the potion bottle in France's direction. Only one problem though, his aim was terrible. So instead of the potion getting on France it landed on America soaking him in some strange green goo. America was soon surrounded by a cloud of thick pink smoke making the nations around him cough as they inhaled some of it.

"America!" Brazil called out before he too started to choke on the pink smoke. A few other countries were trying and slightly succeeding in getting closer to make sure America was okay. Years of being exposed to mustard gas during the World Wars made a lot of nations used to toxic fumes. So much so that most of them had built up a tolerance of sorts.

Soon enough though, the cloud of pink smoke settled to reveal a coughing figure. "Iggy! What the hell, man? You got your weird goo all over me!" A high pinched voice complained loudly causing a few nations to cover there ears. Then something or rather someone emerged from the smoke shocking everyone in the room.

A girl emerged from the smoke. She looked to be about 5'4 in height with sun kissed skin and freckles that dotted her face randomly. She had short golden blonde locks that reached just above her shoulders and beautiful blue orbs that gazed angrily at the now shocked Englishman and his fellow Magic Trio members. The girl had a cute button nose and (from what they could tell) pearly white teeth that sparkled when they hit the light.

"Hello? Are you listening to me?!" The girl snapped at England who had come out of his shock and was now blushing as the beautiful girl marched over to him. The girl gripped his collar pulling him down to her level so she could look him in the eyes. Sky blue clashed with emerald green as flustered eyes met angrier. "U-Uh—" England tried to gather up words but came up short.

"America?" A voice asked causing the blonde girl's head to snap in the direction of a certain Canadian. When the girl made eye contact with the slightly older nation tears began to form in her eyes and she released her hold on England to run towards the other blonde nation. "Canada!" The girl cried before latching herself onto Canada and crying into his shoulder.

Canada wrapped his arms around his brother turned sister and started rubbing soothing circles in her back. "Shh. It's going to be okay, America, big brothers here." Canada whispered into her ear trying his best to soothe her. "Wait...did you just say America?" Cuba asked looking at the small girl in the Canadian's arms wondering if the girl was really the same person as his long time enemy.

The girl looked up from Canada's shoulder to look Cuba in the eyes. "Yeah it's me. Why? Did something happen?" The girl babbled drawing gasps from the group of nations. "Amerika, you're..you're a chick!" Prussia shouted in shock. "What're you talking about, dude? I'm obviously a du—" America was cut off when Canada told her to look down. America did and shouted in disbelief when he well she saw she had a body that wasn't her own. Well it was but you get my point!

"Holy crap!! I got a chick's body!" America looked down at her new (and hopefully temporary) state with widen eyes then started to collapse falling to the floor. Canada reaches out and caught her just in time holding the now unconscious nation in his arms. "Is she okay?" Someone asked as everyone peered at the American girl in the Canadian's arms.

"He's fine. He just fell unconscious." Canada explained quickly before walking towards one of the sofas and gently laying down the cursed nation on it before turning back to everyone else. "Now..." Canada turned towards England who flinched slightly under the Canadian's heated glare and gulped nervously.

"Explain. Now."
——————————
America awoke to the sounds of shouting which made her bolt up in fear war trauma making her scope around her surroundings. The American immediately relaxed when she saw she was still in the conference room before turning her head in the direction the shouting was coming from.

America saw England getting scolded by Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and Northern Ireland along with Canada. England looked embarrassed but didn't say anything as he knew there was nothing he could say to defend himself. America looked down at herself and sighed when she her changed body. America missed his old body. Was this permeant? God he hoped not.

"Hey guys. America's awake." A random nation pointed out. Heads turned towards the couch where America had been resting and she was immediately surrounded by people asking her, well him if he was okay. "I feel weird." Was all she said before a squeal scared her straight.

"Aww~ you're so cute, Amerika." Hungary squealed along with Belgium. The lady nations pushed all the guys nations out of the way so they could surround the newly transformed America. "Aww you poor dear. Look at your clothes! You obviously need to change." Hungary cooed eyeing America's now baggy clothes that were still covered in that green potion stuff.

America raised her arms now feeling the weight of the garments since it was pointed out to her. "Huh I guess I do. Wait a second...how long is this supposed to last?" America asked turning towards England who was still flustered from the situation. "Um..it should wear off by this time tomorrow. It's a 24 hour potion." England explained but he started freaking out when America began crying again knowing he was gonna be stuck in this state for a full day. "Why does weird shit always happen to me?!" She shouted at no one in particular.

Liechtenstein went over to America and hugged the now crying girl. Belgium and Hungary followed after her trying their best to console America and his newly transformed state. After a couple minutes, America stopped crying and smiled brightly at the three girls who smiled and blushed in return. "Well now that's settled we have to go find you a new outfit and a bra too while we're at it." Hungary smirked pointing at America's now rather large chest causing her to blush.

Hungary then proceeded to grab America by the wrist and drag her out of the meeting room with Belgium, Liechtenstein and all the other female nations following them as they set out to find clothes for the now female America.
————-
To be continued! Any thoughts to share?