UKUS- Dinner After A Meeting

For JacieSellers sorry it took so long.
--------------
"That is all for today, Dismissed!"

Chatting and Murmurs followed those words as the nations flowed out of the cramped conference room. Everyone was tired from the long and tedious meeting and it was clear that relaxation was the only thing on everyone's minds. Well, almost everyone that is. America was still remarkably perky walking out of the meeting with a smile on his face. In the hundreds of years that the world has known The United States Of America, no one knows how he stays so cheerful.

"Hey Iggy? Iggy!"

England didn't even try to hold back the groan of annoyance as the American bounced over to him. "What is it, America? Can't you see I'm tired and not in the mood to deal with you and your shenanigans? Also don't call me Iggy!" The Brit said raising a (BIG ASS) eyebrow crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aww don't be like that, Iggy! You can get your sleep later old man, I gotta show you somethin'! Come on! America whined like the adult he wasn't and proceeded to drag the English Nation towards the exit not seeing the curious looks he was getting from the other nations. France's look wasn't of curiosity though it was very...perverse in nature and he whistled.

"Make sure to use protection you two!" The Frenchmen yelled after the pair which got him the bird from America and various curses from Britain.
----------
"America! Where are you taking us?" Arthur said once he finally had his wrist from the American's vice grip. "I'm taking you out to eat, like duh. Really Iggy you need to pay more attention to when people are talking to you. Maybe you need hearing aids? Oh I know lets go get a you a pai--" America was cut off mid sentence when England placed a hand over his mouth.

"Alfred, calm down. Your rambling again. And if you wanted to go out to eat you could have just asked. And I don't need bloody hearing aids." Arthur sighed and got a muffled response from his American boyfriend causing the Brit to remove his hand from the others mouth.

"Sorry, bro. It's just embarrassing to ask in front of the others, not that your embarrassing! It's our relationship. Wait, that's not it! Oh God do you hate me now? You probably do--" Arthur rolled his eyes and shut his boyfriend up for a second time that night this time with a kiss.

America gasped in surprised at the kiss but immediately got into it wrapping his arms around the shorter nation's neck. The kiss went on until they both had to pull back for oxygen. Arthur smiled uncharacteristically up at his lover and pecked him on the lips before intertwining their hands together. "Alfred dear, it's ok. I don't hate you quite the opposite actually, I love you with all my heart. Now let's go get that dinner you promised." Arthur smirked while Alfred blushed at the older nation's words.

"G-Gotcha'".
--------------
They decided to eat at a big fancy restaurant despite America's protest of going to McDonald's for their date. Apparently it wasn't 'romantic' enough. Convenient enough they were both in suits because of that meeting they had been at previously so it was a win win.

They were seated by a rather polite waiter who asked them what they would like to eat and drink. "Uh I'll have a salad with some water." America answered timidly smiling softly causing the waiter's heart to start racing and a blush to appear on his face. Arthur let out a low growl at this which made the waiter turn towards him though it was clear his attention still on the blonde American.

"I'll have the same but with some red wine, thank you." The waiter wrote down the Brit's order still staring at Alfred who was looking through the menu with childlike curiosity. "And you should know that it's impolite to stare, right?" England asked causing the waiter to blush in embarrassment at the remark and he muttered an apology before going towards the direction of the kitchen.

"The nerve of people sometimes." Arthur commented to the American who looked up from examining the menu. "Huh? Did you say something?" America asked blinking at the older man who just sighed and smiled at the younger. "No Alfred, I didn't say anything." America was about to say something when the waiter arrived with their food and bowed giving Alfred a wink which went unnoticed by the blue-eyed man.

Arthur made a note not leave a tip for the flirty waiter who obviously can't take a hint.
-------
Hey guys! Any thoughts?