Romerica- Protecting My Brother's Boyfriend

Sequel to Spus- Once a Friendly Feeling. This continuation was suggested by OliviaGuardabascio WARNING: Mafia Romano and swearing
—————————————
Spain looked around his and Alfred's hotel room nervously. He wasn't nervous about sharing a hotel room with Alfred in fact he was actually pretty excited at that. No, what made him nervous was the fact that America and he were going to tell the world that they were dating.

It wasn't that he was ashamed to be dating America on the contrary he was head over heels in love with the American. He just wasn't too keen on other nations trying to steal his man. Romano and Canada were the only ones who knew and they're both fully supportive of the couple. "Tony, you ready?" A voice asked drawing him out of his thoughts. Spain looked up and saw his love dressed in a suit with his signature bomber jacket.

"Sí, mi amor. I'm just a little nervous." Antonio admitted to his boyfriend who just gave him a beautiful smile in return and pulled him into a hug. "It's gonna be okay, Spain. We've been dating for like six months now. And you're not going through this alone, I'll be there with you." Alfred whispered to the Spaniard causing him to blush and hug the American back. "You're right." Spain sighed parting from Alfred's warm embrace. "When am I never not?  Come on let's go." America said smirking as Spain rolled his eyes.

"Such modesty..."

"You know you love me."
—————————
The two nations stood in front of the conference room door which was no doubt filled with other nations. Spain took a deep breathe releasing only when America grabbed his hand and intertwined it with his own. "We got this." America reassured though he looked a little nervous himself. "Yeah we do." Spain said smiling at the American.

So without further delay Spain opened the doors of the conference room stepping inside still holding America's hand. Nearly all conversations went silent as the couple walked to their seats which were (conveniently) next to each other. America and Spain took their seats still holding hands under the table.

"We have something to tell you all." America started looking around the large room full of nations before gazing at his boyfriend who squeezed his hand. "We are dating!" Spain finished happy to finally have it out in the open. The room went silent before an uproar happened.

"Vhat? You tvo are dating?"

"Didn't see that coming."

"Quite unexpected da."

"SPAIN, YOU BLOODY BASTARD!"

"Silence!" Germany yelled slamming his hands of the meeting room table (RIP table). After that the uproar stopped and Germany nodded turning to Spain and America who both looked shocked at the uproar their announcement caused. "Now, Spanien, Amerika. Hov long have you tvo been...together?" Germany asked a light blush dusting his face. He never really imagined he'd have to have this conversation with any nation. Like ever.

"We've been together like, what, six months now?" America asked Spain who nodded at his question before he turned his attention back to the slightly flustered German. "Yep six months." America said smiling with a blush on his face.

"And why the blood hell are you only telling us now?" England snapped angrily. He obviously wasn't happy that one of his friemies was dating his little brother. "We were kind of scared on how you would all react." Spain said looking at the Englishman with a knowing look in his eyes. He knew England wouldn't be the happiest camper when he would find out about their relationship and that made Spain so so happy.

"And besides it's not like we kept it a total secret. Mattie and Romano knew." Que looks being thrown at the Southern Italian and Canadian. Romano just gave them a smirk while Canada buried his blushing face in the fur of his bear. "Vell nov that ve our of the vay, its onto the meeting." Germany said before calling the meeting to order.