Protective!World x America- Mr. Perfect Meets His End:)(final)

Okay I'm just gonna say that it was only Prussia, Denmark, Canada, England, France, Japan, and Russia that saw the kissing event, so the other nations have no clue whatsoever about it or Maxwell! Hope u enjoy!
------------------------------
After some major convincing that America would be fine on his own, the two members of the Awesome Trio left. America sighed in relief as he was finally alone at last. Don't get him wrong he loved being around other nations, but it was nice to have some peace and quiet every now and then.

Maybe he could go on that walk he wanted to go on before Prussia and Denmark showed up at his doorstep. Yeah that would be good. Also it would be better then just sitting on the couch, waiting for the sun to set.

America stood up from the leather couch, walking over to the coat rack where his bomber jacket was hung. Alfred grabbed the jacket off the rack and slipped the clothing over his shoulders, sighing in contentment as the warm fabric of the jacket embraced him in a hug. Alfred grabbed his keys from the bowl they had been placed in when America arrived home earlier with the two Europeans.

Alfred exited his house, locking the door behind him as he did so. Alfred walked down the porch and began to just walk in a random direction, not playing any mind to where he was going or who was following him.

Alfred smiled as he walked the streets of Boston, taking in the smell of freshly baked goods and chilly winter air. America walked to the park where he, Prussia, and Denmark had been earlier that day, taking in the sights of children playing on the playground equipment and the flowers of almost every kind. Alfred knew there was a chance that Maxwell could still be here, but Alfred didn't care. He was so done with this. If Maxwell tried anything again, Alfred was done playing nice.

America sat down on a park bench and just focused on the sights around him. The flowers, his people being happy, the animal shaped bushes, and just the overall beauty of one of his beloved states in general. Alfred felt the weight of the bench shift slightly and turned to see who was there, but to his shock and surprise it was Tyler. (Yes i just did a crossover)

"Tyler...?" America muttered out of complete shock as he thought the human was going to stay in New York for the week. Tyler looked just as shocked at seeing him before that shocked expression turned into one of excitement and glee. "Al! What're ya doing here?" Tyler asked as she scooted closer to her fellow American waiting for him to explain why he was in Boston of all places.

Alfred grinned widely at seeing his best friend and hugged her tightly before answering her question and asking one of his own. "I'm here on business! Why're you here?" Alfred asked as they separated from the hug, smiling widely at each. "I'm here for my family reunion! I'm originally from Boston!" Tyler answered and was about to ask Alfred what business he was here for, but was rudely interrupted by a certain grey eyed blonde.

"Well hello darling~, fancy seeing you here~" a voice purred in a very familiar and down right creepy tone. Alfred froze as he felt a pair of hands grip his shoulders from behind and a tongue lick his cheek. Maxwell! "Go away, Maxwell! Before I do somethin' we'll both regret!" Alfred growled at the taller blonde, his warm blue eyes Turing into cold gems of ice as he glared at the extremely persistent man.

"Now don't be like that~. I'm sure we can work things out" Maxwell wasn't even affected by the glare or threat and if he was he sure didn't show it. "There's nothing to work out! Just leave me alone" America sent another glare hoping that it would make the human man leave him alone and he also removed the hands from his shoulders that had tightened slightly since the conversation had started.

"Nope~"

Was the only answer the shorter blond got before he reached out to grab the American personification again only to be stopped by a small hand catching his wrist before he could even touch Alfred. Maxwell turned to glare angrily at what was stopping him from touching his 'beloved', but froze at the person he saw.

Tyler glared up pissed off at the much taller man, her hand gripping his wrist in a tight grip, making him since slightly. "So this is what you've been scheming! What do ya have to say for yourself, brother?" Tyler hissed her voice and tone full of pure venom as she said the word brother.

Alfred looked wide eyed at the display and gawked when he heard the word brother. Maxwell and Tyler were siblings?! Alfred would have never guessed it as Smith is a really common last name. "T-Tyler?! This isn't what it looks like I swear---!" Maxwell couldn't even finish his sentence Tyler used her hold on his wrist to throw him into the bushes that were behind the trio. Rose bushes more specifically.

Maxwell yelped as he was thrown into a rose bush and hissed in pain as the thorns began to tare his suit and dig slightly into his skin. "It's not what it looks like?! What it looks like to me is that you started stalking someone again! Even after all the restraining orders that you have against you! And on top that he's my best friend! Have you no shame?!" Tyler yelled at the pained man as he landed in the thorns as smiled when she heard him cry out in pain, while Alfred just gawked at the display.

"I-I d-didn't know he was your friend--" Maxwell attempted to reason with the rage filled black haired girl, but stopped when the girl raised her hand up. "Enough of your excuses! This is your last strike Max! And mom and dad are gonna know all about it!" Tyler stomped over to the bush and yanked her brother out of the thorns, making him feel even more pain as the thorns were torn abruptly from his damaged skin.

Tyler grabbed Maxwell by the ear and started dragging him in the direction of their parents house, yelling back at Alfred that she'd call him later.

Alfred didn't know what to do other than just go home and go to bed as he was very confused about what the hell just happened.

Tyler and Maxwell were siblings?!

--------------------
The very next day at the world meeting, America told Denmark and Prussia about the whole thing while they laughed their butts off. I mean who wouldn't find that down right hilarious?!

The other nations saw the Awesome Trio laughing uncontrollably and had come to the conclusion that the two nations and one ex-nation had finally lost their minds. But everyone was a little happy to see America smiling and laughing again as the blonde had gone quiet the last few days and had avoided almost everyone.

Alfred made sure to tell the same story to Australia, England, Japan, Russia, France, and Canada. He got various reactions. Japan smiled slightly, Russia giggled childishly, France smirked, Canada gave his brother a thumbs up and a pat on the back, Australia scolded America for not telling him about Maxwell before hugging his older brother in relief at his safety. And England smirked as well, but said, "Glad the wanker got what he deserved."

Everything went back to normal and Maxwell was never seen again as Tyler had her parents throw his ass in jail. Tyler told Alfred this and he looked so relieved at the news.

Karma's a bitch!

--------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! This is the end of mister perfect! Hope you liked this mini story and the crossover I did! As always please feel free to comment and request! Bye guys!