WorldxAmerica- Glasses (Part 3) (Finale)

Spain groaned sitting up still feeling pain in crotch from the power kick that had been delivered by America. "Spain?" The sound of America's voice had Spain lifting his head up to make eye contact with the younger Nation. "A-Ah, America I can promise you this isn't what it looks like!" Spain stated slowly getting up since the pain had started fading and held his hands up in surrender. "Dude, if it's not what it looks like, then what is it?" America asked raising an eyebrow at the Spaniard.

"Well mi amigo, I was kind of curioso about how you looked without your.." Spain took a deep breath "...vidrio" Spain finished breaking eye contact with the American who was staring at him with a surprised look on his face. "You wanted to see how I looked without Texas? That's it?" America questioned looking at the other with a small smile. "Sí, everyone is talking about how hot you look without your glasses. So I thought that I'd see for myself." Spain explained fidgeting with his uniform buttons nervously.

Then suddenly a loud, cheerful laughter resonated throughout the small closet. Spain's eyes widen at sound his head snapping towards America's direction only to see the laughter was coming from America himself. "Dude! Com'n it's just a pair of glasses it's not like I look like freaking Sleeping Beauty under these. Here let me show you." America laughed a little more before taking off his glasses.

Spain couldn't believe his eyes. With the glasses off, America's sky blue eyes were a bit wider than normal, his hair was also a bit tousled from being pulled into the closet so suddenly, and he wore the goofiest grin the Spanish man had ever seen. "H-how? Y-You--" "See? Nothing different." America said not noticing Spain's reaction, then America put his glasses back on turning his back to Spain grabbing the door knob.

America opened the door and walked out holding the door for Spain. Spain stood there for a second still a little dumbstruck but managed to walk out of the room without squeezing the life out of him.

America grinned at him before turning around and walking towards the direction of the meeting room.

"Hey America! You're going the wrong way, mi amigo." Spain yelled after the blonde who turned around and started walking in the other direction.
------------
"THE HERO IS HERE!"

Heads turned when America entered the room, eyes were suddenly trained on him or more specifically his glasses. "Sorry I'm late guys! I got lost." America said sheepishly walking over to his seat only for someone to stick their foot out and tripped him. America fell onto the floor with a grunt his glasses falling off his face once again. A few countries laughed at America's pain while a few got up to try and help the younger nation up.

This time though America managed to find his glasses and got up to sit in his chair but not before sending the middle finger in the direction of the person who tripped him (Cuba).

"Great. Now all we need is Spanien. Does anyone have any idea as to vhere he may be?" Germany asked looking around the table for an answer only to get a bunch of shaking heads and no's in at least ten different languages. Germany sighed about ready to give up on everyone being present when Spain walked through the door looking like he just saw heaven.

"Spanien! Jour late! What excuse do jou have?!" The German shouted the Spaniard who surprisingly didn't flinch at the stoic nation's harsh tone of voice. He just blindly walked towards his seat which was next to his former charge, Romano. And when I say blindly I mean blindly. Spain kept bumping into everyone's chair and didn't even apologize for it. He continued to stumble until he reached his chair, collapsing when he did.

Romano glared at his former caretaker with an annoyed expression on his face. "Idiota! Are you high? Answer me you bastardo!" The Southern Italian snapped angrily getting even more pissed when Spain didn't answer him. Spain just sat there in a daze his arms limp at his sides as he looked on. Romano finally had enough of Spain ignoring him and punched the Spaniard in the arm.

Spain yelped in shock finally getting out of that dazed state. "God finally! What's the-a matter, bastardo?" Romano asked crossing his arms while raising an eyebrow as Spain scrambled back into his chair. "Sorry Lovi, it's just I-I think I just saw an angel" The Spaniard muttered loud enough for everyone at the table to hear.

Everyone was very confused when Spain said he saw an angel but it was shrugged off in favor of starting the meeting.
------------
"That is all for today. Meeting dismissed!" Germany declared starting to pack up his papers though it was kind of hard when Italy was hanging off his arm like a koala. America whopped with joy when the meeting was declared over. America quickly packed up his stuff and ran out the door shouting at the world.

"SEE YA LATER, LOSERS!"

The older nations rolled their eyes at this but couldn't stop the small smiles from appearing on their faces. Since they all knew what America looked like after his glasses where taken off it was kinda had to resist the urge to take said glasses off. So after America had left England and Canada had told everyone to stay behind because they apparently had something 'important to discuss'.

"Alright you wankers. Here's the bloody deal, don't take America's glasses off. Ever. Again." The Brit said sternly surprising half the room with declaration while others just snorted at the shorter nation. "And if we don't listen to you?" Cuba smirked at the English Nation who terrifyingly mirrored his smirk.

"If you don't listen to me then you'll have to deal with him." England said jabbing a thumb toward Canada who was currently sharpening his hockey stick smirking deviously at them a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Let's just say that no one ever took America's glasses off again.
-----
Hey guys! Any thoughts?