🌟 .500.Years.22🌟

The last three chapters were flashbacks and fillers before the tournament. So here's where the tension and action rises.

♤♡◇♧

.500.years.

♤♡◇♧

"Can you....really kill Hao?" Lyserg uttered with tears streaming down his face as he leaned to rest on Marco's strong shoulders. One would think that the two were father and son if it weren't for Lyserg's bright green hair that contrasted against Marco's blonde one.

"We can. We are not alone. My mission is to kill Hao. We have our combined strength with us." Marco answered, staying true to his beliefs and ideals for the sole purpose of the X-laws were to kill Hao afterall, the one who caused them so much grief and hatred in their heart.

"Lyserg, stop crying. You are not alone anymore. Until now, you did well." Marco said, his expression oddly soft and was completely different from the way he fought against Ai. His features were soft without hostility and he looked down at Lyserg as if the boy was a child in need of guidance.

"Your parents would be proud of you."

Lyserg shook his head. "No. No. I'm still weak. Weaker than Yoh." More tears ran down his face as he admitted this.

"Then.." Marco's eyes gazed at him with intent. "Do you want to become stronger?"

This seems to have caught the dowser's attention because he suddenly straightened himself.

"The Maiden Jeanne will give you the strength you desire. That is if you decide to join us. "Another voice said which made the dowser look up to meet the source of it.

The group surrounding him parted and a person in all white walked towards his direction. Cold cerulean blue eyes that displayed mirth and amusement looked back at him. The stranger was smirking and as Lyserg took in every inch of the person's appearance, the first thing he noticed was long purple locks draping across their shoulders like a curtain and it looked as if it was made of the finest silk. But the stranger's most striking feature, was the scars running down across their face. Three long lines of pink that marred their face, starting from the upper left of their face and ending on their jaw. Despite the scars and imperfections on their alabaster skin, Lyserg could not help but marble at this stranger's appearance.

If this was a dream then God help him.

This must be a real angel infront of him.

♤♡◇♧

.500.years.

♤♡◇♧

Two months have passed since then and the beginning of the tournament was announced by the oracle bell.

♤♡◇♧

.500.years.

♤♡◇♧

"Five hundred years is a long time. " Lazarus said. "Long enough for you to forget the memories of five hundred years before that. "

He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Akageno-chan, are you okay?"