🌟. 500.Years.8. 🌟

♦️♣️♥️♠️

.500.Years.

♦️♣️♥️♠️

"Ai-sama.. " Soul whispered to her but she continued to split the leaves one after the other.

It was already late at night and reality had slapped her in the face. Rin was too hurt and pained to face or talk to anyone her right now.

She decided to let her head cool down through training.

Even as Soul told her to rest, she felt deaf and unable to hear him.

She continued her feat and split the leaves one after the other.

"I will become Shaman King, that is all you need to know now. And then, you will snap out of this madness. "

His words echoed throughout her mind as she sat down and punched the ground. Cracks grew as the ground split and opened up a hole.

Soul was still calmly watching her.

" Ai-sama, are you calm now? "She looked at his shadowed form and gave a sad smile.

"Yes. I am....I've cleared my head and I know what to do now. I won't give up on Hao. You must think I'm pathetic to chase after him. But I can't help it, Hao is someone important to me. I love him. " She confessed in a quiet voice, feeling lonely and saddened. "Even after everything that happened, I still love that man. And I won't let him ruin himself anymore. "

She stood up and dusted her clothes.

" Ai-sama, you are not pathetic. Love makes you do a lot of crazy things. I'm here. I'm always here. " Rin chuckled.

"I always feel better whenever you say that." She smiled thankfully at him. "I'm happy that you're here with me, Soul. Thank you... For everything. "

Soul remained quiet but Rin felt his warmth surround her. It made her calm and safe to know that he was with her.

The next day, she had finished her training in haste. She once again sought to find Hao and convince him. She simply would not give up on him no matter how many times she pushes her away.

She saw him in a distance as he walked away with his back turned. She clucthed her clothes tightly before running towards his figure.

"Hao." She shouted and it was just in time for him to turn around. She tackled him to the ground and straddled his hips.

"When will you give up? I'm getting tired of this repetitive schemes. " Hao stated in a tired voice as if he was weary from all of this.

"You of all people should know that I won't stop. I won't give up on you, you know that."

His gaze shifted away. "And we both know that I won't give up on my plans. Stop this foolishness, my love. Open your eyes to reality. I am no longer the same person. "

Rin actually felt even more hurt by his harsh words. Her shoulders slumped but she shook her head.

"You are still my Hao. Tell me you don't love me then I'll stop. " She stared hard at him with a challenging gaze.