🌟 .500.Years.13 🌟

♦️♠️♣️♥️

.500.Years.

♦️♠️♣️♥️

"Hey, Yoh, look! It's Ai! " HoroHoro blurted, pointing to the left, alerting both parties of the others' location . Everyone was there to greet the Kurosaki siblings, HoroHoro leading them with an ecstatic look on his face.

"Horo-san! It's you guys! And Yoh-nii as well! " Yuto exclaimed, already meeting the Ainu halfway. They exchanged friendly handshakes and a few jeers and laughs.

"Shorty, you're here too! " Ren's tongari increased in size, an irk mark appearing on his head.

"Try saying that to my face again!"

"Ahaha! You're no fun! And Ryu-san! You're here as well! That's amazing! "

"It's good to see you again, kid. "

"Hey, Ai. You're here quite early. " The redhead turned around to see a familiar brunette.

"Yes. Well, I didn't want to be tardy. " She commented lucidly.

Compared to Yoh's travel attire, Ai was wearing a black fitted undershirt and a simple white vest, a red knitted scarf wrapped around her neck. She was also wearing a black sweatpants and some standard running shoes.

She hid most of her hair in a bun inside the white cap that she was wearing. She looked like a boy with feminine features accompanied by her attire, her bangs framing her face while the rest are hidden inside the safety of her headwear.

For reassurance, she wore a black face mask to cover her mouth, it's a wonder that they were able to identify her.

The brunette laughed lightly at her remark. "Ahaha! You're still uptight. But it's a good thing that we saw each other here. It's nice to have some companions."

She smiled at him. "You're right. I was worried that the rest of you would be late but everyone's here now and Yuto is quite happy. "

"But why are you wearing a face mask? "He inquired.

"I want to keep a low profile. My hair stands out too much and I don't want to worry about Yuto fussing over me."

She followed her brother's figure, a serene smile on the blonde's face while laughing along with HoroHoro and Ryu. Ren looked like he wanted nothing to do with the rest of the,- as he called them, --idiots.

"Hey, sis! Yoh-nii! Why don't we try the food over there! We're still going to wait a few hours before we arrive at the Patch village so let's stuff ourselves! " Yuto suggested, Ai sighed because the blonde was already heading towards Silva who was glad enough to serve his new customer.

"I want this! This! This! And this too! " Yuto pointed out, Ai shaking her head at his brother's hungry frenzy. After taking his food, Ai paid for them while trailing the blonde in silence.

"You okay there, Ai? "

"Ah. I thought you went back to the others, Yoh-kun. " She said gently. "Yuto likes food a lot and I'm not letting him manage our money because he's quite careless. I'm making sure that he doesn't get in any trouble--ah... They have dangos here. " She suddenly mumbled in the middle of her statement.

Yoh chuckled. "Umm... Ai? Are you hungry? "

The redhead snapped at him. "Eh--?Ah! I'm sorry. I like dangos a lot so I get distracted easily if I have one in my line of vision. "

"That's okay. I didn't know that you like them so much. But I did saw you a few times, eating them while drinking tea. "

She merely beamed at him and headed to the vendor. "Excuse me. I'll take all of your Mitarashi Dangos. " She placed a pile of bills on the counter.