🌟 .500.Years.14 🌟

♦️♠️♣️♥️

.500.Years.

♦️♠️♣️♥️

"Ahh!! Let's go, Tokagero! " Ryu yelled "This is the Legendary Skill I learned! Super Oversoul Big Thumb!! "

Ai was too flabbergasted to register that Ryu was able to call out a truck with this so called Legendary skill of his, and the fact that her fiancee was going to tag along with their not so little group.

"Hey. Hop on. " The others still couldn't believe that Ryu managed to get them a truck driver in the middle of nowhere but she was just glad that they wouldn't have to resort to walking.

Ai and Yuto sits with the rest while Yoh was sitting on top of the truck with Lazarus. It probably wasn't a good idea to do that but it was better than allowing the ravenette to sit with them.

Ren and HoroHoro doesn't trust Lazarus and it's quite safe to say that Lazarus will get along well with Yoh than the rest of the boys.

"This car seems like its going to LA. The old man said that he'll let us get off at the nearest city. " Yuto said.

"Really? That's great. There's a truck passing by and we're lucky. "

"That wasn't luck!" Ryu was fast to disapprove Ren's words but HoroHoro backs Ren when he remarks about their predicament.

The Patch really overdid it but even at times like this, Ai is surprised that Yoh still manages to be so carefree.

She leaned her back against her brother's while staring at the sky with a calm look.

This wasn't so bad. Seeing the stars while they travel and just enjoying the silence that the night has to offer.

Behind her, Yuto is currently antagonizing Ren with HoroHoro. It seems that her brother is really fond of the Tao heir.

"Yuto, are you really sure? That one of Hao's lackeys is Ai's fiancee. "

"Horo-san, that's my Zaru-nii! I didn't even know that he was one of his followers! But he's a really nice person and I don't lie, okay?! "

"Yeah, yeah. Nice my ass. He just appears out of nowhere and threatens our group! "

"He's just protective of sis.. "

"Hmph! "

"You idiots. Don't you know how to keep your mouth shuts? "From the tone of his voice, Ren is quite irritated that they were ruining his reverie.

"But shorty, you should really live a little! I heard from Ai-nee that the Tao family is really strong. Though the bunch of you are pretty stiff with a stick shoved sideways your a--"

"Yuto. " Ai nagged.

"I mean! " He corrected. "Noble families are just too strict with each other! But they're pretty strong! "

"Heh. You're a complete idiot but you're not entirely clueless either. " Was that... Ai's lips twitched to the side.

Was that a compliment from him? She smiled as she allowed herself to rest a little.