🌟 .500.Years.17 🌟

Merry X-mas everyone! Here's an update for the holidays!😍😇

♠️♥️♣️♦️

"My son.. is very fond of onis." A gentle voice whispered to my ear like a soft lullaby. It was strange, the sudden sense of familiarity I was feeling as soon as the voice spoke.

"What a strange son that is." I hummed. "Is he an onmyouji?" Only gifted mortals could see such creatures and this certain fondness for the supernatural is very uncommon in this time and age.

Pale lips smiled gently as her visage radiated with a motherly glow.

"He is three." She answered, as if mused by my question.

"Oh."

"You are not shock?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I know someone similar..."

She smiled even more and I couldn't help but feel even more strange at the knowing look she has.

"Who is it?"

"Well, it's--" I paused, eyes widening slightly. Eh?

Someone similar... That's right..

"It's.."

Huh..?

"It was.."

....Who ?

I frowned slightly, racking my brain for the answer but unfortunately, I couldn't seem to find it as I struggled for the right words.

I don't think I could remember who. I flinched as a warm hand touched my shoulder blade.

"Are you okay?"

It was those brown eyes smiling and those playful lips beaming at me that made me jerk in surprise.

♠️♥️♣️♦️

I woke up, eyes snapped open as I gasped and panted for oxygen to enter my lungs. I sat up, trembling while trying to catch my breath. I felt as though I was running so fast that my heart is pumping and beating wildly against my chest.

My hands clutched my chest in a fearful manner.

"A...d-dream." I reasoned out, taking a huge inhale of much needed air. It took me three more seconds to finally calm down after that.

Frustrated..I tried to visualize the woman who appeared before me.

Who was that woman who looked so similarly like Anna? She is a pure spirit.

How com she is able to enter my dreamscape? Or what is it a dream?

My mind is locked up and outsiders are forbidden from entering it. It took me sometime to create and perfect an ability that will protect me from Reishi and Soul manipulation... for someone to breach so easily..

Who is it?

My mental defenses are perfect. How come...? Unless..

World hopping.

The possibility of inter-dimension transfer is possible because no spirit like that would be here on the land of the living.