🌟 .500.Years.19 🌟

"Ai, look at this." I slowly turned around, eyes landing on the brunette, his eyes completely bewildered as he held an object in his hand.

"Yoh-kun, that is...?" I said, silently wondering why he was looking surprised and perplexed right now. That's when he got completely excited and it took me only a few seconds to deduce that he was completely hooked with the handicrafts that the Patch Tribe has made.

He looks like a little child exploring something new.

"They're made of rubber!" He exclaimed.

Yuto shared the same excitement as him. "That's so cool, Yoh-nii! They're so detailed! Sis, look at this one! It looks like a pineapple!" My younger brother went loose as he checked all the goods in the souvenir shop.

I kept quiet, allowing them to explore as I briefly shared eye contact with the store owner. It is with great disdain that I immediately looked away, not wanting to hold Karim's gaze. Though I could tolerate his presence better than that person, it still didn't mean that I like him as an individual.

Tolerance and fondness are two completely different things.

Yuto and Yoh-kun were busy eyeing a patch doll. It was at that time that Ren decided to speak.

"Quit fooling around, you two!" He scolded, irritation clear in his sharp features before his gaze slowly met mine. I felt a little swell in my pride when he immediately turned away, a rather sour look on his face.

I really didn't want to do this to him but he kept on pushing me to my limits so I had no choice but to respond in a manner that I deem necessary.

I am not ashamed to say that I took great pleasure on seeing his face completely covered with fear and shock. The session didn't last long but it was enough to instill a sense of fear on him whenever I'm present in the vicinity. I wouldn't really say that he fears me but rather, he is cautious of me because he is smart enough to know that I am not one to be trampled with.

However, Ren is egotistical and prideful which gives him the stubborn attitude to act a bit defiant towards me and I am quite postive now that he is interested to fight me in a match.

The idea makes me laugh and feel quite amuse but I suppose it isn't often that I would deal with someone like him. Afterall, he is still a child despite his maturity. He still has a lot of ways to learn, just like my Yuto.

Speaking of my blonde brother, he is now conversing with Anna.

It is only a few seconds before Yoh-kun and the others noticed her presence. I am not even surprised to know that they're all freaking out just by knowing this.

Though I was taken aback when Anna offered 380 yen for a pure silver keychain worth of 300 dollars...

This girl is unbelievable. Even though I also dislike the concept of money, it does create a semblance of order. But 380 yen for a pure silver keychain....

Oh Anna...

"That's way too cheap!" Yoh-kun shouted loudly as he told Anna off. Does he have a death wish? I guess he does but HoroHoro and Ryuu suddenly throws Yoh-kun aside to ask the blonde.

"What are you doing here?!" I have a feeling that they're both scared and bewildered enough to know that their tormentor is here so they couldn't help but blabber their mouths off.

I sighed. "You guys..." Their attention instantly snapped towards me.

"Isn't it quite obvious....? All of you, should be training and getting stronger. "

I tilted a little to the side when Yuto came beside me, holding my left arm and pressing himself closer while grinning.

"Sis is right! From here on out, it'll be quite bloody. The shamans who made it here to the Patch village are worth looking at and they probably have a trick or two up their their sleeve if they were able to arrive here safely. "