🌟 .500.Years.18 🌟

"Asaha, stop!" She said, hands trying to reach him as she desperately ran as fast as her legs could make her.

"D-don't!"She pleaded again, voice shaky. "Don't kill him!"

A small silhouette of a child suddenly spoke. "It's a pity. I won't be able to torture you but your death would suffice. After what you've done to Mother and Ai, you won't be able to leave this place alive!"

She could feel her heart beating loudly against her chest as she went closer and closer but never near enough to stop him.

"ASAHA!!"She screamed.

The silhouette was suddenly surrounded by malice and dark energy. "Die!"

A man's piercing voice suddenly ripped through the cold, dark night. And when it was heard, there was silence no more.

♦️♣️♥️♠️

.500.years.

♦️♣️♥️♠️

"Ah...ahahaha.." Yuto nervously laughed, looking intensely between the brunette and her sister. Yuto isn't stupid. He knows when the redhead is on the verge of punching a person's face. And though his Ai-nee never liked violence, she had no qualms busting people and breaking faces with her bare fists.

So...

How did they end up in this situation again...?

"Hey, you." Yuto shivered and whipped her head to the side.

"Ai is seconds away from punching this guy. What's their relationship?"

Yuto never liked Anna and even if his sister told him countless of times that Anna was a good person, he could not bring himself to agree. (All those suffering and hardships he had to endure..! )

"Eh... I don't like him, t-too! He's evil!" Where he got the courage to shout that was beyond him but of course, the two people involved in a lover's quarrel doesn't seem to care about him right now .

He remembered how it all began. It was early in the morning and for some reason, he was smacked with the cold hard truth that the Oni Empress is going to arrive at Mesa Veldede tomorrow.

Yuto was quite confused. Why did he ended up having a vision of that woman's future..?!

On top of that, Anna was threatening him in it. Yuto frowned and contemplated whether to tell his Sis or not, that Anna was asking them to meet them at Mesa Veldede. If he did told her, then they would no doubt go back to rendezvous with Anna and the people she brought with her.

It would be quite a hassle but he did think that it was even more of a hassle if Anna went to complain to her sister.

Hmmm....

Decisions, decisions...

"Let's go, Yuto."A soft voice told him from behind. He turned around, only to see the redhead neatly placing her papers and enchantments inside her vest.

"Eh? Where are we going, Ai-nee?!" He inquired, not liking the fact that his sister seems as though she's preparing for a battle.