Welcome

(THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO DO YOU GET IT? MAKE SURE TO READ THAT FIRST! THANKS!)

I can feel the passage of time. The clock ticks slowly in a way to only haunt me. My fingers claw at the table I sit at. I don't want to move, but at the same time I want to run out of this place. This horrible waiting game, I have been forced to play.

"Error, come in." I scrape the chair across the floor as I get up. I don't want to be here. But I know this problem may be bigger than something I could face alone. But for the last few years that's how I have been doing things...alone.

I follow behind the person who called me in. They turn their head to make sure I have been following them. Their glance, full of concern and disgust. But it's not my fault they look at me this way. They know what I do, but they don't care to figure out why. All they do care about is that I don't blow up their homes or end their lives.

The figure guides me into a room, and then quickly leaves. I try to think about what to say. How should I explain my reason for coming? Oh hey, I just found out that Ink doesn't have a soul anymore. And now he is becoming a tad more savage towards everyone and I'm afraid because of that he is going to die soon. Your hair looks great.

Nope, that's stupid. I try not to cringe. I sit in one of the other chairs, nervous of what to meet. I have never met this person before and I don't know how well I can handle this. They have never made an effort to come to me when I needed help before. I had only found out that I can go to them for help only a few days ago. If it wasn't for Destiny's guidance I would have never known about Fate. Our creator.

Of course I had torn emotions when I had found out that our "creator" never had the nerve to show themselves. It took a lot of explaining from Destiny's part to prevent me from crashing when I found out. Destiny had to tell me a few things after time had Reset. She refused to explain to me anything about what had happened, but she did say where our powers came from.

They came from her and her sister. Fate and Destiny. I had shouted questions. My soul, filled with confusion and hurt anger. How could they keep this vital information from us? Does that mean we never came from a dimension? Does that mean we never had a family? Ink said he remembered parts, but that could have all been fabricated in his mind. He could have created his own backstory to satisfy his questions. I can't create they same way he can.

I can only destroy what hope I have been given. I can only destroy what answers I have recurved with more questions. My own mind can't even dream anymore. I sit stiffly in the chair. I see Fate's name written on the desk's nameplate. The only real answer I received from Destiny was to go see her sister. And hopefully she can give me some real answers.

(Author's Note~ Hey, if you guys are new here, go check out the first book in this series, Do You Get It?, thanks!)